"Fat sex"

D_Jaccynth Scandalberry

Just Browsing
Media
Hmm, as a thicker woman I am not sure if I should be offended by this. I will say one thing. Smaller than average men that are larger are difficult to ride. I'm just barely 5' and no matter how thin my legs get my knees aren't reaching stable ground (bed, floor etc)

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think the sex is pretty good.
frank zappa had it right.

So Chrissy, are you saying that sex with fuller figured women is good? Or that you are saying the sex is good BEING a fuller figured woman? Cuz, you are hardly anything closely related to a cousin that sits next to a friend of a fat woman.

TheEnforcer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think it depends on the person. If the person is too skinny, and you're trying to hit it from the back, then the bouncing of that person's boney ass hitting your pelvic bone hurts afterwards... But there are "fat" people too that are all fat all around but dont even have an ass for "more cushion for the pushin'" ... LoL... So I say it all depends.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a story about Mama Cass. A man in the audience said, "Mama Cass I love you!" She threw him the keys to her room and said, "Show me how much you love me after the show." Or something similar to that.

Confidence is a great thing!

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have never 'been' with a fat girl. I tend to like them very much on the skinny side. But there is definitely not any trend that I could cite for anything with women ranging from 90 to 130 lbs. I can say that the two size fours I have been with definitely liked being on top...

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I steer clear of the evil women's magazines...but I'm not sure I'd call myself chubby, maybe a bit...but I'm losing weight right now/getting in better shape.

Oh hell, I like women who stick out in all the right places... a proper handful fore and aft, as the saying goes. At the risk of offending anyone, who wants teats on a stick? The vast majority of you are great the way you are!

BBWbunny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a fat woman (5'7" and 330ish), I can tell you I've had enjoyable sex with men anywhere from average (5-5.5") to fairly large (8"+) and with other large women. Every woman I've been with has been built differently (both from each other and from me) and every man I've been with has been built differently(height, weight, width of hips, etc) and all that's really required is for both parties to be honest about what works and what doesn't and some experimentation.
If you're the kind of person who thinks anything but missionary position or doggy style is too kinky for you or that sex in places other than a bed just isn't right, then it may not work out. However, if you're willing to communicate and to be open to using pillows, kitchen tables, chairs, or whatever else comes in handy, then it can be a hell of a lot of fun and everyone will have a good time.
If it's something you're really interested in, then I suggest the book "Big, Big Love" by Hanne Blank (Amazon.com: Big Big Love: A Sourcebook on Sex for People of Size and Those Who Love Them (9781890159160): Hanne Blank: Books).

-bbwb

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm reminded of a line I saw on an on-line hook-up site that read:An ass like this don't come with a 30" waist!
Amen to that! I haven't had a 30" waist since Halston boogied at Studio 54.

Well fatter girls tend to be dirtier in bed, and tend to have bigger tits.
Do fat tits really count? Cause I have a friend who is 5'6" and about 290#. She has no ass to speak of, lots of belly and thighs, and wears a 44B bra. You would do well to scare up a handful of boob from her fat tits.
I'd rather have a dirty horny chubby girl than a stuck up skinny girl who is all timid and "unadventurous"

Of course I had one skinny girl who was dirty but she was over the top dirty. Sucking my finger while I was fucking her, wanting me to pull her hair etc. There's no need for that.[/
QUOTE] :rofl: That's what you call dirty?!? Finger sucking and hair pulling?:confused: Christ, I'm guessing anal is out and you probably don't like public places or water sports either.

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Although I've never had sex with a really fat woman I am going to go out on a limb here and make a guess on why so many of them appear (after reading this thread) to have more confidence and are more wild in bed than many skinny women:

I think that because they make not be as attractive to most men, or a head turner to most, they strive inside to make the most out of any experience they do have with men. They may push the limit to make it the most memorable experience for both of them in hoping that the guy will overlook her not so perfect physique and realize that she is not only a good person on the inside but a very wild and sexy woman too!

Again, this is only my guess and I would welcome hearing from BBW if this is true?

jayfromnyc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love sex with fat women. After years of being with what society calls " normal sized women", I have finally decided to pursue only what I truly crave FAT women. I love the fleshy feel, they are great in bed, and usually have more "real" personalities. Just my opinion, but it is my opinion so there! J

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJ:

I know the difference between "fat tits" and "real tits". Plus I don't go for girls that are seriously overweight, just a little curvy/chubby. So there is no real danger of "fat tits" plus I know by looking if a woman is a C or D cup and if I see cleavage I can tell if the tits are going to be 'firm' or 'jelly'.

Regarding kinkyness:

Its just that I'd only known her a few hours and she was sucking my finger and asking me to pull her hair!

Obviously if its a serious girlfriend, we will try various things but not anal or watersports. We're British, you know!

But yeah, I likes me some chubby love. And girls love my chubby!

Haha... :cool:

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had sex with a couple of bigger women, some of the best I've ever had honestly. Best blowjobs ever too.

My current girlfriend is curvy, not fat at all but just the way I like it.

I prefer a bigger girl over a super-skinny one.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I've never had sex with a really fat woman I am going to go out on a limb here and make a guess on why so many of them appear (after reading this thread) to have more confidence and are more wild in bed than many skinny women:

I think that because they make not be as attractive to most men, or a head turner to most, they strive inside to make the most out of any experience they do have with men. They may push the limit to make it the most memorable experience for both of them in hoping that the guy will overlook her not so perfect physique and realize that she is not only a good person on the inside but a very wild and sexy woman too!

Again, this is only my guess and I would welcome hearing from BBW if this is true?
I think you are onto something as I have always felt the same way about chubby or plain looking men as well. They may push the limit to make it the most memorable experience for both of them in hoping that the girl will overlook his not so perfect physique and realize that he is not only a good person on the inside but a very wild and sexy man too!