Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To each his own. You would have a different opinion if you spent a night with her.

I've never spent a night with a woman that thin, but a friend of mine was that same size. Gorgeous face, but her body did not turn me on at all. I do agree though, not everyone should look the same, nor should we all want the same thing. Mostly I was commenting the fact that 122 lbs. is considered "heavy" for a girl that is 5'10"-modeling or not. Unless she is competing for Ms. Starving Ethiopia or something.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
There are plenty of thin girls that look just fine. No protruding hips or shoulders. They don't look like they're starving. They are just thin. Just like a lot of heavy girls used to claim to be "big boned," maybe some of the spinners are just "small boned." Think Rebecca Romijn...

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If its attractive to you then you should go for it, some girls look good with a little weight, but like anything too much can be just too much.

Capacity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only had sex with 2 girls. The first being my current girlfriend who is curvy, quite prudish but I've got her admitting that she wants to be more dirty (eg I discovered that she loves doggy abnd me eating her out but she has been too shy to ask/admit it)

and a one night stand who I expected to be really good in bed as she was skinny and tbh, she was more easygoing when changing position and stuff but I prefer the feeling of a 'shapelier' girl.

ChubbyChaser

1st Like
Media
yes its muchhhhhhhhhhh better ive been with alot of chubby women and i must say its goood and they more aggressive with nice tits and cum real fast ...:)...dont like the sloppy ones tho

Octavarius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never been with a really fat chick, but I have been with one who could be considered 'chubby, but curvy in all the right places'. I liked the feel more personally then a real skinny chick, more plush and warm. Of course, I'm just talking in terms of fondling them and overall tactile sensations. I don't have a penis. :p

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like 'em in all sizes. Aslong as they dont have a big belly. That is a big turn off. Like a lady like this = http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2008/04/05/majthreegirls_wideweb__470x393,0.jpg
on the right would get it. Or any of these ladies...

http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com.au/inside-the-campaign/images/img-curvy-girls.jpg

In the first pic, I actually prefer the girl on the far right. You honestly think her belly is "big"? Maybe you need to see more women in the world and not in magazines or the internet.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I like 'em in all sizes. Aslong as they dont have a big belly. That is a big turn off. Like a lady like this = http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20..._470x393,0.jpg
on the right would get it.

i like that picture. my body's very much like the woman on the right.
except for the whole color thing. i am white as a ghost.

all in all though, i have had sex with women ranging in sizes like in that picture. i do think it looks more womanly when the woman has strong definition between the waist & hips no matter what the size.

Last edited:

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL

Well, skinny or skinnier or thin girls look hot but sex is brutal because of the bones. Not good! Ever feel sore the next morning from doing doggie style?

Some meat is good on a girl. SOME meat.

Now, for fat girls and such, I don"t enjoy overweight or too much fat. It makes sex very awkward.

Now, big boned girls - I have never had the pleasure but I assume it would be the best of both worlds?

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

all in all though, i have had sex with women ranging in sizes like in that picture. i do think it looks more womanly when the woman has strong definition between the waist & hips no matter what the size.

You have an outfit like that? :wink1:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

rawr

gretchenweiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a fattie and I look at sex as nothing but a big all you can eat buffet. Big girls have big appetites.

And where as some of you were mentioning maybe us fat girls were better in bed because we felt we had to push things to the limit to make sex memorable and strive to please our partner because we don't have as many opportunities as our thinner counterparts, maybe be true for some it's not true for all. I think confidence and comfort plays a big role in enjoying sex regardless of size.
I know I'm fat and it's not goin anywhere anytime soon. And I reached a point to where I accept what I have and what I don't. I'm content with myself. So with finding comfort in my body came more comfort in the bedroom.

As for having sex with a fat girl, I can't vouch for that, never tried it. I have fucked only one fat guy, he was probably 25-30lbs overweight and the sex was fantastic. I think it was mainly due to the fact he loved X and after taking it, we'd have sex for hours.

So there's my two cents

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think you can say you're a great pussy eater until you've gone down on a wide variety of girls. Skinny broads will respond to anything. You need to find a hot, fat broad and ask her to dinner. She'll say, "oh you want to take me out to dinner". You'll respond, "out? oh no, it'll be better to stay in for what's on the menu tonight!"