"Fat sex"

houstonbhorsemen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
fat/obese girls are disgusting IMO. anything over 170-200 lbs is not attractive at all. that big gut hanging there while youre fucking her, how is that attractive? they have no self control and dont give a fuck about what their body looks like, thats gross. a little exersice never hurt anyone instead of eating chips on the couch alllll day longgggg. im a fan of the tiny skinny girls. which is why im happily leaving this thread and never coming back :)

We are glad you are gone.

Give me a BBW anyday over a stick.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Give me a BBW anyday over a stick.

Awwww I like this quote:tongue: It's so nice to go to dinner and not feel ashamed to eat more than celery:rolleyes: While I've never considered myself to be fat, I've had a guy say I was before. I would rather be with someone who didn't care that I enjoy my food instead of picking at it or throwing it up later!

Last edited by a moderator:

houstonbhorsemen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Awwww I like this quote:tongue: It's so nice to go to dinner and not feel ashamed to eat more than celery:rolleyes: While I've never considered myself to be fat, I've had a guy say I was before. I would rather be with someone who didn't care that I enjoy my food instead of picking at it or throwing it up later!

Well there are a large number of guys out there who would appreciate you. I would much rather have someone who is themselves, and enjoys themselves, instead of a prude.

My wife is 325# plus, and I am definitely not ashamed to be seen in public with her. (and the sex is GREAT!)

IIIII LIKE IT!!!!!!!!:biggrin1:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm about 145 right now but I've had some guys make me feel like crap! I'm 5'7 so I think some guys are just ridiculous I think as long as we are healthy thats all that matters! At the weight I am now I had a guy in a club tell me I was fine but fat.... yeah that made my night let me tell you! It depressed me for a few minutes and I sat out a couple of songs then my best guy friend asked me what happened and said he was going to kick his butt :biggrin1: I was immediately happy again:rolleyes: People don't think the things that they say impact us but it does.

houstonbhorsemen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Regular Nightclubs are the worst place for partying. We are currently organizing a private dance club for BBW, where BBW will feel free to party and have fun, and admirers can come and have fun also.

What major landmarkl are you located near, and I can tell you where there is a bbw party, if you would want to go.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks actually I'm not really a nightclub girl. I like country music, I was only there with some friends who like that kind of music. I don't think the guy would have bothered me if I wasn't out of my comfort zone :)

houstonbhorsemen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm about 145 right now but I've had some guys make me feel like crap! I'm 5'7 so I think some guys are just ridiculous I think as long as we are healthy thats all that matters! At the weight I am now I had a guy in a club tell me I was fine but fat.... yeah that made my night let me tell you! It depressed me for a few minutes and I sat out a couple of songs then my best guy friend asked me what happened and said he was going to kick his butt :biggrin1: I was immediately happy again:rolleyes: People don't think the things that they say impact us but it does.

The guys you are near are total idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are saying 145lbs is FAT!!!! WTF!

Again, They are total idiots! Find you someone who will appreciate you, and your size, whatever it may be.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol the nearest city near me is full of college kids and military guys. I don't expect to find a mate from a place like that anyway! I was just giving an example of how people can be tools because I don't weigh 110pds I couldn't imagine how some people are made to feel about themselves. :(

houstonbhorsemen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well if you are ever in Houston, we would welcome you into our club to party anytime.

And I like all kinds of music, because I was a semi pro musician before< and dabble still in the music world. My wife likes country music, and some hiphop, and a lot of dance music.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well if you are ever in Houston, we would welcome you into our club to party anytime.

And I like all kinds of music, because I was a semi pro musician before< and dabble still in the music world. My wife likes country music, and some hiphop, and a lot of dance music.

Thanks doll:wink:

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol the nearest city near me is full of college kids and military guys. I don't expect to find a mate from a place like that anyway! I was just giving an example of how people can be tools because I don't weigh 110pds I couldn't imagine how some people are made to feel about themselves. :(

Not all college kids are terrible, but you're generally going to have more exposure to the hyper extroverted types that you don't seem to like if you don't go out and look for the other type.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not all college kids are terrible, but you're generally going to have more exposure to the hyper extroverted types that you don't seem to like if you don't go out and look for the other type.

NO i'm not looking for anyone and I don't think I'm fat it was just a comment I was sharing with one of the posters:biggrin1: I would never ever look for someone in a club even if I were single!

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't look for someone in a club either. Wrong personality type to jive with me. Quiet people, however, are hard to find because they're just that; Quiet.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't look for someone in a club either. Wrong personality type to jive with me. Quiet people, however, are hard to find because they're just that; Quiet.

lol i'm normally singing by 6am i like horses and country music believe me if i were single i'd more than likely be that way forever:eek:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I think it's pretty simple. Curvy girls (not really overweight) are usually pretty comfortable with themselves and their sexuality...

Super skinny (i.e. not healthy, just like the really overweight girls) are not comfortable with themselves....

It's all about balance in life...either extreme you're going to have a person who is insecure or reserved sexually, but I'm sure there are exceptions like with anything.

And yeah...I suppose I'm "curvy"...

Yes you are curvy and I like this kind of girl... especially fat bottomed girls... what's your waist and hips girth please???

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I've been fat,i've been mega slim and now i'm curvylicious!

Sex was great however my body shape was as i am and always have been content and happy with myself.I couldnt give a 'flip' if my boobs wiggle and jiggle their way into the middle of next week or my hair sticks out like Russell Brand.......i just make damn sure when i have sex it's the best and blows my mind!

I'm too busying savouring the excitement to worry what wiggles and jiggles and neither are the guys that i've had sex with!:biggrin1:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The one time I had sex with a fat chick it went horribly wrong, So never again.