Fat Shiny Cockhead

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thanks for the compliments everyone, my head is generally shiny, but i make sure to take care of my skin using jojoba oil, bath salts, and clay

i have a new album up called "edging for hours"

i hope you all enjoy :)

I notice that the bottom pic 0216 shows the underside of your cockhead and that you have still an intact frenulum. Do you enjoy strumming it?

BTW, I have befriended you on LPSG.

Take care,

Thom./BigGlansDC on LPSG

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are frenulums rare? :X i never gave mine much thought

and to answer your question thickpig these photos are unpumped, i do have pumped photo album tho you can see the difference hehe

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
are frenulums rare? :X i never gave mine much thought

Boinkerz,

I don't think that frenulums are rare even in the USA. Mostly all uncircumcised males have a frenulum. My frenulum was mostly excised when I was circumcised as a neonatal. I have a strand of a frenulum or a vestigial one. It depends on the doctor or urologist performing the circumcision.

Many years ago I had an affair with a young medical doctor at the university where I worked for thirty years. He was Jewish American, his mother Jewish, and his father, I believe, Episcopalian. Nelson who seduced me had a circumcised penis rather thick, a HUGE glans, and a fully intact frenulum. I wish I had the foresight then to stimulate his frenulum, even nibble on it, to see if it enhanced Nelson's pleasure.

Thom.