Fat, ugly, dull, and well hung? Works for me!

Uptownbumps

Cherished Member
Media
Texarkana, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I met a guy on grindr this morning. The pics he sent were decent enough that I told him to come over. He gets there and looks only vaguely similar to the pics. I straight up told him if his dick wasn't as described, he had to go. He took his shirts off, and it was soft and super small. He said he was a grower, just get it hard and I'd love it. I told him to get it hard I'll determine if it was worth my time. He gets me to talk dirty with him about how many dicks I've sucked, how many in a day, etc. And it starts growing. In less than a minute, it was hard as a rock and huge. It went from nothing to 9 inches and super thick. I told him to lay back and let me take care of everything.

He stopped me before I could make him cum, over and over. When he told me I had been sucking his cock for 3 hours, I started begging for his cum. Finally at 3 hours and 10 minutes, he started fucking my mouth hard and fast, and started pumping cum down my throat.

As he was leaving he asked "big dick really counts more than everything else?"

I told him for me, it's not all that matters, but when I wanna suck dick, ifnits big enough nothing else matters.

D

deleted18388141

Nice adventure
Glad u enjoyed
Not my case, maybe it s last thing for me

EverettW

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I met a guy on grindr this morning. The pics he sent were decent enough that I told him to come over. He gets there and looks only vaguely similar to the pics. I straight up told him if his dick wasn't as described, he had to go. He took his shirts off, and it was soft and super small. He said he was a grower, just get it hard and I'd love it. I told him to get it hard I'll determine if it was worth my time. He gets me to talk dirty with him about how many dicks I've sucked, how many in a day, etc. And it starts growing. In less than a minute, it was hard as a rock and huge. It went from nothing to 9 inches and super thick. I told him to lay back and let me take care of everything.

He stopped me before I could make him cum, over and over. When he told me I had been sucking his cock for 3 hours, I started begging for his cum. Finally at 3 hours and 10 minutes, he started fucking my mouth hard and fast, and started pumping cum down my throat.

As he was leaving he asked "big dick really counts more than everything else?"

I told him for me, it's not all that matters, but when I wanna suck dick, ifnits big enough nothing else matters.
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself

Hardfunlongrides

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My cousin was the fat kid his whole life, but he wasn’t ugly, he just felt unattractive- but he grew into a very handsome guy, wavy brown hair big blue eyes, 6’1” -Im 5’10”, but with his weight people always thought we were about the same height. So 6’1”, 335 lbs, and what looked like a small little chub of a cock perched on some fat balls when we peed together on camping trips- but we’re growers in our family apparently, because later that same summer, we were 19, horsing around in the pool, he threw a boner so I told him we had to compare, and he, usually super shy, agreed- I was 7.5” x 5.25” at the time, and he had this huge, 9.5 x 6.5 fat uncut dick- he said, dang, you’re puny, hurt my feelings a little, but I shrugged it off and held up is balls and lifted that meat and said, “no Rob, you’re Huge! Most guys are an inch or two shorter than me.” He thought I was lying to him, but I was like, no dude, you’ve got an amazing big fat dick. He was never really mopey after that, became more outgoing and enjoyed college more. I used to think, damn he was that big at 19, how big must he be now… !

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to be one of those guys. I was incredibly scrawny in my late teens and 20's - and was shy and not very outgoing - add in that I'm a grower and most people didn't give me a second thought. Once I realized I DID have something to offer - and it wasn't JUST my dick, then I began to turn things around. People are more than their dick, but sometimes complimenting them in any small way can help them feel less crappy about themselves...
My cousin was the fat kid his whole life, but he wasn’t ugly, he just felt unattractive- but he grew into a very handsome guy, wavy brown hair big blue eyes, 6’1” -Im 5’10”, but with his weight people always thought we were about the same height. So 6’1”, 335 lbs, and what looked like a small little chub of a cock perched on some fat balls when we peed together on camping trips- but we’re growers in our family apparently, because later that same summer, we were 19, horsing around in the pool, he threw a boner so I told him we had to compare, and he, usually super shy, agreed- I was 7.5” x 5.25” at the time, and he had this huge, 9.5 x 6.5 fat uncut dick- he said, dang, you’re puny, hurt my feelings a little, but I shrugged it off and held up is balls and lifted that meat and said, “no Rob, you’re Huge! Most guys are an inch or two shorter than me.” He thought I was lying to him, but I was like, no dude, you’ve got an amazing big fat dick. He was never really mopey after that, became more outgoing and enjoyed college more. I used to think, damn he was that big at 19, how big must he be now… !