Fat v.s. Muscles

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hb2, Apr 10, 2008.

1. hb2

hb2 New Member

In your opinion and/or experience, who usually (in general) tends to have a bigger penis: Fat/Chubby guys or Bodybuilders/Muscular guys?

By "Fat/Chubby", I mean anywhere from obese to just overweight (definitely does not look like he works out). By "Bodybuilders/Muscular", I mean anywhere from huge muscles to toned (but clearly works out, lifting weights). And of course every individual is unique. I am just asking for your opinion or observation on the majority of fat/chubby and bodybuilder/muscular guys.

The reason I'm curious is because I always hear both extremes, that fat guys or bodybuilders usually have the biggest or smallest dicks. So now, once and for all, I would really love to know what you all think!

Thanks for participating! :smile:

2. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    neither...it's the thin lanky guys....swimmers build....that imho tend to have the biggest cocks...or put better....tend to have more big cocks than other builds

3. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    big cocks appear on every body type imagineable

4. 220483

Gold Member

IT depends.. IT can be both, neither, or at least one of them...

IF YOU'RE CHUBBY: you can be well hung and don't give a shit about working out cause your well endowed, or you can be eating to compensate the absence of a few inches... :)
    or maybe you don't care about anything and your happy with what you have!

IF YOU'RE A BODYBUILDER: it goes the same way here. you could be compensating for the absence of those extra inches, or your so obsessed that you work out as hell to be fit and have the chance to show off your 'gifted' body... :p

MYSELF: I'm not as well endowed as some guys here, but manage well, or am as fit, worked out, cause the truth is, I'M HAPPY WITH WHAT I AM AND OF WHAT I HAVE! ;)

5. midlifebear

Gold Member

Not many fat or chubby guys with anything worth writing home about. But they need love, too. And I frequently go to the Bears/Chubbies monthly parties because -- well, it at least seems to be true that fat people are more fun to be around. Although I have to admit I'm not attracted to the overweight. I'm amazed at how many young, swarthy, down-right fucking handsome young Latin men are attracted to the big guys (we call these kids cazadores).

I've known a few musclemorphs over the years who not only had arms so big they couldn't scratch the middle of their backs, they also sported enormous tools. But usually, the muscle gods in the gyms tend to be only about 7 inchers.

BigMeatNJ may be on to something. I have noticed that lanky skinny guys tend to have long thin dicks that hang flaccid more than half way down their thighs. I was one of those types, once; but it dangles substantially farther down than the middle of my leg. Now I am a muscular, fit "Polar Bear" type with more hair on my ass than on my head. But I have to admit that I'm pleased with the current result. I would do me. I look like the guys I used to drool after when I was in my 20's. But at my age this "look" is not going to last too many more years.

But the guys with the biggest tools between their legs, in my life's experience, have all been short muscular elfin-types with a history of gymnastics. I used to hook up with a gymnastics coach in his late 30's (I was in my early 30's) and we would frolic in the faculty sauna at UT in the early 80's. He had a major power tool at least 10+ inches long that tapered to a nice head that was easy to suck on. Fortunately, he was also a major bottom, but could top with the best. When I moved to Barçelona I ran into, of all things, a Return Mormon Missionary from SLC. He, of course, was no longer a book of funny stories thumping mormon and still in recovery (it takes them some time to act sort of normal). He taught at the same university as I did and again, was "elf" sized in stature, but with a dick that went down to his knees. He's a decent guy, but with the fatal flaw of being in love with love rather than knowing how to love. We used to call him Rigid Rodger (he liked the name) because he always seemed to be semi-hard and kept his long bulge prominently displayed down his left leg. Needless to say, he was VERY popular; especially with the wealthy beautiful people crowd living on their yachts in the harbor. He's now being kept by some size queen in Toulouse.

In addition to these two men, I've had many adventures going through the maze to get to the bathroom at La Metro in BCN around 3:00 AM and, like everyone else backed up in that narrow, right, left, right, right, left hallway have taken advantage of feeling up guys standing in the way engaged in "safe" sex. It has never failed to amaze me how traditional Catalonian men (they tend to be short, light hair, green eyes) generally have monster rockets in their pockets. And just a quick survey from under the shade of my umbrella while sitting on the sand at the nude beach in Sitges, it's sort of obvious that the short, physically fit, thin guys have the most impressive flaccid dicks.

Ah, yes, and yet another reason to stay away from the USA until I absolutely have to return to vote.

6. Darpon

Darpon New Member

I do gymnastics, and I'm short as well. The problem is that I'm not skinny or thin at all; I'm very thick, although fortunately I'm thick with muscle. I'm not a HURRR MUSCLEZ WEIGHTS MACHIIIIINE, I'm just... not slender in the slightest.

However, saying "tend to be only 7 inchers" is terrible. I think I'm about 7, but I may be between 6 and 7. Up until this point, I've been led to think that this was big, albeit not huge.

You've shattered me. (I'm exaggerating, but still.)

7. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I think it is hard to demonstrate conclusive evidence to support a general statement such as do fat men or muscle men have bigger dicks in order to form a valid opinion. I believe there are exceptions to both categories similar to utilizing a bell shaped curve analogy.

8. 9incharkansasdick

9incharkansasdick New Member

You are what you are...you have what you have...end of debate.

Draft saved Draft deleted