Fat women

CommandoInTheBuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm still a virgin but I have a thing for fat women.I have a friends who is 9 inches and they jooke that he has to be carefull while haveing sex while regular sized guys can go all out.I have a 7 inch cock and I read that after that size girls start feeling pain. But what about fat ladies, can they take more?I'd like to stretch for 7.5 or 8.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls' vaginas vary in width and depth without much correlation (if any) to their overall dimensions. My guess is that with 7 inches, you're probably safe with most women, provided you don't try to jam it all inside before she's had a chance to loosen up and stretch a bit.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still a virgin but I have a thing for fat women.I have a friends who is 9 inches and they jooke that he has to be carefull while haveing sex while regular sized guys can go all out.I have a 7 inch cock and I read that after that size girls start feeling pain. But what about fat ladies, can they take more?I'd like to stretch for 7.5 or 8.

do not worry about women say size dose not matter.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fat bottom girls..... you make this rocking world go round. :cool:

likes Ms. Subgrrl state, there ain't no parallel of body size to vadge depth.

the only reason i can think of why a pillowy lady might appear to possess a deeper than average vagina would be a thicker pubic fat pad/labial cushion? so there isn't extra depth to the vaginal canal, but could be extra flesh on the vulva, creating a sorta flesh collar so that random penis would feel more contact along the length?

but i think to have a noticeable difference the female in question would be inching closer to obesity than just chubby?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women with wider hips might be able to take cock better.

My best partners have been ones with big hips (and tits) and slightly chubby/curvy (about a size 14-16 UK. Okay 16!).

Anyways, I have had some partners who couldn't really accommodate me (not saying I'm huge, just that they had small vaginas or something). Those women did have pretty 'vertical' bodies.

ie there was no big butt or big hips jutting out from their frames. Of course this is anecdotal and not scientific.

I don't know what you mean about stretching for 7.5 or 8 though. Fat girls are highly recommended. I've seen BBW's in videos having sex with small or average guys and they didn't have any problems. So 7" is enough, you won't get lost in there or anything.