Father in Law walk-in

D_MisterBates

1st Like
Media
well i was really sick. and me and my "other" were staying at her parents house for the week. (this thanksgiving actually) and i had a good high fever and stuff and had been sleeping all day and i got up and went into the shower. i was showering and stuff and i started throwing up. flu bites. anyway i guess i made a lot of noise because my girl and her dad came rushing into the bathroom and they helped me out of the shower (still gaging and coughing) they thought that i had passed out. anyway i almost had a boner and way later on i was really embarrased, because i know that her family all has rather smallish equipment, and here i am a 175lb skinny white guy with a nearly throbbing 8inch soft cock naked in front of her father. being a father of a girl i can just imagine how hes dealing with this. because he knows that i am fucking his daughter.
(if you didnt figure it out already we have a baby together)

yeah so i dunno its been awkward.

anything like that happen to anyone else?

Reactions: med111

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by tripod2004@Dec 4 2004, 10:03 PM
I was caught masturbating my Big friend by his mother. He was at the point of no return so she had to watch the spurts
[post=265934]Quoted post[/post]​

Interesting, tripod. Could you give more details of the viewing? Such as your ages at the time, if you were clothed or naked, the location of the event, the Mother's response/reaction, etc. Thanks.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by tripod2004@Dec 4 2004, 10:03 PM
I was caught masturbating my Big friend by his mother. He was at the point of no return so she had to watch the spurts
[post=265934]Quoted post[/post]​
Thats why its allways ALLWAYS a good Idea to barracde the door if you are going to do something like that.

Herble: You know I didn't read much of this thread at all but the title itself makes me say OUCH :eek:

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
SGOT, this was quite an 'open house'. She didn't bat an eyelid. It was me who was scared to death. I didn't want her to tell my mom. And it led to a relationship

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
SGOT, this was quite an 'open house'. She didn't bat an eyelid. It was me who was scared to death. I didn't want her to tell my mom. And it led to a relationship

Fair enough. *need a shrug in a well-thats-your-way-of-doing-things way smilie.

Imagine a kind of cross beween this: ^_^ & -_- right here, k?

bigtwin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Baron,

I'll share this story. First, understand that my Dad-in-Law is a know-it-all-prick, loud, always has the last word (he's more subdued after a big stroke he had a few years ago but I digress).

Back when I was dating his daughter, my wife-to-be, we (the guys) were invited on a fishing trip. A friend of his had a huge top of the line cruiser. So, we're out off Cuttyhunk on a gorgeous day. After several beers, soda etc., I needed to piss so I excused myself to go to the head. He asks "whatya have to take a crap...I said no, just pee. He started mouthing off about how 'heads' are for girls or if u gotta crap otherwise men leak off the boat etc., etc. At that he proceeds to pee off the side of the boat. My bro-in-law to be (a wimp and suck up) joins him. At this point the steam is shootin out my ears, I'm so mad. So, I walked over and stood right next to them and pulled it out. Like you, I'm 7.5 -8 inches, flaccid. Dad-in-law takes a look and sticks his dick back in his pants so fast I swear he was still pissing at the time. Both he and bro-in-law were real quiet for a while after.

Later, I laughed my butt off w my wife's younger bro who was also there (he knew I was hung).

I rarely ever do anything like that to people regardless of the situation but I was so angry I acted impulsively...I suppose the beer helped.

Reactions: med111 and S_Dick

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Baron@Dec 1 2004, 02:28 PM
well i was really sick. and me and my "other" were staying at her parents house for the week. (this thanksgiving actually) and i had a good high fever and stuff and had been sleeping all day and i got up and went into the shower. i was showering and stuff and i started throwing up. flu bites. anyway i guess i made a lot of noise because my girl and her dad came rushing into the bathroom and they helped me out of the shower (still gaging and coughing) they thought that i had passed out. anyway i almost had a boner and way later on i was really embarrased, because i know that her family all has rather smallish equipment, and here i am a 175lb skinny white guy with a nearly throbbing 8inch soft cock naked in front of her father. being a father of a girl i can just imagine how hes dealing with this. because he knows that i am fucking his daughter.

[post=265483]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm unlcear as to how you could be so sure her father is in the least bit concerned about your dick. Did he say something about it to you, or her? Or are you possably just projecting an unlikely psudo obsessive cognition pattern on your father-in-law?

Also, I'm sorry to hear you were ill. I certainly hope that you'r 100% better by now :)

D_MisterBates

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by ashlar@Dec 5 2004, 03:49 PM

I'm unlcear as to how you could be so sure her father is in the least bit concerned about your dick. Did he say something about it to you, or her? Or are you possably just projecting an unlikely psudo obsessive cognition pattern on your father-in-law?

Also, I'm sorry to hear you were ill. I certainly hope that you'r 100% better by now :)
[post=266117]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry i didnt mean that he was concerned about my dick, I was thinking that he couldnt be comfortable seeing the guy who has been having sex with his daughter.

I'm probobly worring more than neccesarry about it though.

and yes 110% better thank you!:D

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Baron@Dec 6 2004, 12:04 AM

sorry i didnt mean that he was concerned about my dick, I was thinking that he couldnt be comfortable seeing the guy who has been having sex with his daughter.

I'm probobly worring more than neccesarry about it though.

and yes 110% better thank you!:D
[post=266174]Quoted post[/post]​

Ohhh ok that makes much more sense. :p I agree that you are probably worring about it far more than you need to *L*

I'm glad your all better :)

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hi Baron

First I&#39;m glad that you are feeling much better. Second, cool it man. If I was your father in law I&#39;d think you and your girl have a great relationship, that you care very much for each other and your baby. Ok he maybe saw that you are well endowed. So what? If I were him I&#39;d think that my daughter was a lucky girl and leave it there. So don&#39;t worry, forget what happened and get on with your life. Be happy together man&#33; <_<

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this doesn&#39;t really qualify as a father in law, but he was my girlfriend&#39;s father, and he caught us in the middle of the act when he decided to stop in at my studio apt unannounced, along with his girlfriend/ fianc&#39;ee. Afew days later his fianc&#39;ee tried to put the moves on me, after she caught more of of an eyeful.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bigtwin@Dec 5 2004, 12:16 PM
Baron,

I&#39;ll share this story. First, understand that my Dad-in-Law is a know-it-all-prick, loud, always has the last word (he&#39;s more subdued after a big stroke he had a few years ago but I digress).

Back when I was dating his daughter, my wife-to-be, we (the guys) were invited on a fishing trip. A friend of his had a huge top of the line cruiser. So, we&#39;re out off Cuttyhunk on a gorgeous day. After several beers, soda etc., I needed to piss so I excused myself to go to the head. He asks "whatya have to take a crap...I said no, just pee. He started mouthing off about how &#39;heads&#39; are for girls or if u gotta crap otherwise men leak off the boat etc., etc. At that he proceeds to pee off the side of the boat. My bro-in-law to be (a wimp and suck up) joins him. At this point the steam is shootin out my ears, I&#39;m so mad. So, I walked over and stood right next to them and pulled it out. Like you, I&#39;m 7.5 -8 inches, flaccid. Dad-in-law takes a look and sticks his dick back in his pants so fast I swear he was still pissing at the time. Both he and bro-in-law were real quiet for a while after.

Later, I laughed my butt off w my wife&#39;s younger bro who was also there (he knew I was hung).

I rarely ever do anything like that to people regardless of the situation but I was so angry I acted impulsively...I suppose the beer helped.
[post=266042]Quoted post[/post]​

My post did not take. I wanted to say about a similar experience I had. Maybe this edit will take.

I was dating a girl who had an older brother. He always talked about big dicks. Never claimed to have one but always talked about them. I think he noticed my buldge and he would make many comments about size. I never responded back I just let him go on. I went on a double date with my girl, and him and his girl. He would even talk about dick size on this date and that upset me. I guess I am a gentleman. We had to pis and went to the mens room together. I was at the urinal beside him and I whipped myself out standing back a bit so he could see. His eyes just about buldged out of their sockets. From then on he never went off bout big dicks. I thought it was real cool to make the point without ever saying a word and I laughed to myself about it.

Reactions: med111

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That&#39;s great, grit. Another expression of approval might be "you&#39;re the man". Just one of the benefits of being the owner of a large organ is being able to use it to put a stop to the loud-mouthed know-it-alls in the world. Your story just magnifies the respect that most males give to the big dick owners.

HotBoiLA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ashlar+Dec 5 2004, 09:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Dec 5 2004, 09:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Baron@Dec 1 2004, 02:28 PM

[post=265483]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m unlcear as to how you could be so sure her father is in the least bit concerned about your dick. Did he say something about it to you, or her? Or are you possably just projecting an unlikely psudo obsessive cognition pattern on your father-in-law?

Also, I&#39;m sorry to hear you were ill. I certainly hope that you&#39;r 100% better by now :)
[post=266117]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m unclear as to how you managed to have a hard-on while puking&#33;