Father in Law walk-in

Herble: Come to think of it that is a good question, how did you do that?

cmore925: I went with my gf to visit her parents over Thanksgiving. Her parents were gone and we were in the basement watching tv. I talked my gf into giving me a bj. We did not hear her dad come home. He came downstairs looking for us and walked in as I was cumming in her mouth. My gf was really embarrassed and he just stared at my cock as she removed her mouth from it. I never wanted that to happen but I hope he gets over it, because I will see him at Christmas time. Also, I am not sure if he told her mom. I guess I will find out.

dallasmssix: Apparently all three of my sisters are with big hangers and at first I was a little intimidated until I got to know them. Now I couldn't care less, they are just guys.

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a pretty tame/boring/crappy story but I haven't posted in a while so screw it.

I dated a girl for a while was always very complimentry of my dick but I was younger then (about 17/18) so I would always disregard it. Well after we broke up within a couple of months she moved in with my sister and her husband. So I really never visited too much at that time. Well one day (I'm hust going off of foggy memory here) we were talking and coming up with our native names for some reason and I jokingly said mine was something like "he who has giant penis" and my sisters husband then said "yeah, that's what Christy (my ex) always says. I think that was a real confindence booster for me at that time.

Also completely off the subject of big dicks when I first moved in with my current gf we lived with her brother and his gf (now his wife) and were having sex our bed which didn't have a frame just those stupid legs that screw directly in to the box spring. Anyway, we broke the legs on one side and came crashing down. We of course didn't stop and kept going, kinda half on half off the bed. After we were done and went downstairs her brother and his future wife were down there and something to the effect of "Jesus Christ, we thought we were going to have to call an ambulance for you guys!"

Reactions: med111