Father-in-law

Pappy

Media
Never saw my ex-father-in-law but did have the occasion to see my ex-brother in law. He was quite small. I also saw my sister's ex-husband, I felt sorry for her, he was so tiny. Don't know what htey had when hard though.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by masta@Apr 20 2005, 07:36 PM
Has it ever happend to you that you saw your father-in-law naked, and he saw you naked? And what if your dick was bigger than his?
I mean, most fathers want to protect their daughter so they want to be better than you. I don't know or you understand this but how did your father-in-law react when he saw your huge dick?
[post=302591]Quoted post[/post]​

Not really completely naked, but I was larger.

I was never intiminated by him, other than the fact that he was from the hills of Tennessee, always packin, and showed me his entire gun collection and the skins of copperheads that HE skinned, the first time we met.

blackwood

Reactions: S_Dick

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like blackwood, I never saw my gf's father completely au naturale, but one time at a family picnic we excused ourselves to use the forest green for relief, and being a taller man at the time that he was, I would've thought his endowement was big, but turned out to be more muted than I took for granted. Needless to say, he was one of those good ol' boys who wasn't girthy.

Reactions: S_Dick