Father Kills Daughter; Doubted Virginity

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:confused: I know you didn't. It was a general observation about some earlier remarks, I wasn't referring to you DC_D.
Ooops, sorry. Your post made it look like you attributed that to me, but I see now that you didn't. Thanks for clearing that up. :biggrin1: I was reading your post right after someone else had erroneously attributed something to me.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still making up my mind about gay marriage.
Folks, sorry about the temporary thread hijack, (and I really don't want this discussion in this thread, we can start another one...) but just a comment here: while you make up your mind, consider this - on that issue, is there really anything to make up your mind about? Does it make any sense for me to say "I'm still making up my mind about straight marriage."?? It should be as simple as "I'm a consenting adult, and I will marry a consenting adult." Without any other person's approval.

I understand what you were saying, and I think it was probably more positive than it came across, but still...

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program. Pogrom. Whatever.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Murder is murder and to use the term "honour killing" gives these slayings an integrity and vindication they do not deserve ...
I think that's what Princess is saying, Nelly, that's why she used the quotes around "honour." To point out that the murderers, and the police, are trying to sanitize the brutality of it.