Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
then this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformer_99
Skull, after reading your signs of a liar, what do you see in this video:

YouTube - Fact Check: Reverend Otis Moss Rebuts Email Lies

There are times that guy simply can't look at the camera, the blinking, at times the eye contact appears sincere, but it's the rolling of his eyes at times, a subject he feels uncomfortable with obviously.

"He is fronting as well. They threw him in as soon as news broke. He isn't comfortable. He is there in a last stand chance to try and convince everyone obama isn't a part of the revolution, and that no revolution exists. I saw an interview on tv. This is a prepared video, so its not as bad. There are cuts, he may have been reading a script behind the camera. Who knows, it is not a live interview like I saw barack on tv tonight. Barack looked worse; he was blinking, and taking a while to answer the questions.

I think obama's camp or people let this out at this time, knowing it is the only time it could come out where he still might have a chance to recover, which he won't. They had to have known these videos were out there. Hillary's camp has not said a word, maybe they brokered a deal with each other. They wouldn't mention any of hillary's dirty laundry or Bills secrets as long as she let the obama camp handle the wright problem on their own.

Anyway, it is over. There is no coming back for him, and he knows it. Too bad, I was ready to take arms for the revolution."

Last edited:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my dreamer, look what I then wrote in that thread:

"What you say makes sense. I have nothing to back up anything I say, it is just a feeling I have had and I am throwing it out there for discussion. It sure is possible.

I guess you can say I am for obama. My initial vote went to hillary because I believed barack was dooping the general public into believing this or that [insert any barack speech clip]. It was almost a protest against all the obama supporters, to say I wasn't fooled and I knew what barack was about. I hope he does share some beliefs with that minister. Some of what the minister says ring strikingly true. I just believe that this is very bad for obama.

This is just a hit to obama's electability.

A revolution is a significant change that usually takes place in a short period of time. It can make major changes in culture, economy, and socio-politcal institutions. [wiki].

This is why I will vote for him, not because he will work across the aisle with republicans. Barack has earned credibility to me because of his minister."

Last edited:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm curious as to why these guys are still preaching.

If either of them were right wing politicians, corproate CEO's, people would be screaming for them to resign their positions and, because they're right wingers or CEO's, the media would hound them incessentaly until they do resign.

What makes a Preacher immune from being disciplined and forced to resign?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When does it become a political meeting place and therefore lose its tax exemptions?

It doesn’t, the sell-out politicians might lose a vote or two if they did the right thing and addressed this subject so its safe to assume that will never happen.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

If either of them were right wing politicians, corproate CEO's, people would be screaming for them to resign their positions and, because they're right wingers or CEO's, the media would hound them incessentaly until they do resign.

You can bet the leftwing media would be all over this like stink on shit if Republicans were involved.

I would like to personally thank Rupert Murdoch for bringing objective reason in the form of FOX NEWS to the airways of America as there is always another side to every story the leftwing media here has always forgotten to tell!

And the preacher? Preachers on the lunatic-fringe are a dime a dozen. The religious nut-jobs will not ask him to resign, they will exult him.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the dude should consider a career in comedy...i couldn't stop laughing

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

No. They would not be screaming for such right wing pastors to resign: See the excerpt 3/23/08:

http://afgen.com/frank_schaeffer.html

Obama's Minister "Hates America"
But When My Father Said the Same Sort of Things
He Became a Hero To The Republicans

By Frank Schaeffer

When Senator Obama's preacher thundered about racism and injustice Obama suffered smear-by-association. But when my late father--Religious Right leader Francis Schaeffer--denounced America and even called for the violent overthrow of the US government, he was invited to lunch with presidents Ford, Reagan and Bush, Sr.

Every Sunday thousands of right wing white preachers (following in my father's footsteps) rail against America's sins from tens of thousands of pulpits. They tell us that America is complicit in the "murder of the unborn," has become "Sodom" by coddling gays, and that our public schools are sinful places full of evolutionists and sex educators hell-bent on corrupting children. They say, as my dad often did, that we are, "under the judgment of God." They call America evil and warn of immanent destruction. Obama's minister's shouted "controversial" comments were very much like things pastors on the right say too.

Dad and I were amongst the founders of the Religious right. In the 1970s and 1980s, while Dad and I crisscrossed America denouncing our nation's sins instead of getting in trouble we became darlings of the Republican Party. (This was while I was my father's sidekick before I dropped out of the evangelical movement altogether.) We were rewarded for our "stand" by people such as Congressman Jack Kemp, the Fords, Reagan and the Bush family. The top Republican leadership depended on preachers and agitators like us to energize their rank and file. No one called us un-American.

Consider a few passages from my father's immensely influential America-bashing book A Christian Manifesto. It sailed under the radar of the major media who, back when it was published in 1980, were not paying particular attention to best-selling religious books. Nevertheless it sold more than a million copies...