Fatherly Advice

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by horny6.5, Nov 25, 2006.

1. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I need some help my father left when I was younger like 7 I am now 23 and I am looking for advise if you can help send me a message

2. carlton10

carlton10 Member

Advise about what?

3. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am looking for answers about sexually, weight and a roll model to look up to my father left when I was 7 I was raised by my mother and sister

4. carlton10

carlton10 Member

well will be glad to answer any questions- Just PM me if u like sometime-If not a,m sure others here will surely be glad to offer advise-

5. D_Dallavell Drippingbone

Hi,

You need a man to suck your cock.women do not know how to suck a cock.let me do it for you.I will take it down my throat and suck and massage your balls.give me a shot.I am gay,100% gay with a 7.5 uncut cock.I am white gay man 6 feet blonde and blue eyed 189lbs.I am irish and swedish norwegian.you want me to make your cock throb,let me into your crotch and I will not disappoint you.don't be afraid.go the ease,cream your cock,you will fill up a shot glass with your cum.i live in manhattan.

6. Greekdick69

Greekdick69 New Member

Yeah dude, just ask whatever it is, whether right here or by PM. Obviously if you ask in open forum you will get a mix of comments (many more) and it will be up to you to take the ones you think make sense and help. if PM you only get almost as many as you send out.

Good luck!

7. Onslow

Gold Member

You're about 16 years late for getting yourself a fatherly sort as a role model for those formmative years of growing up for the basic sex education information. Now that you;re an adult there are probably a lot of men you could talk with about your different issues and concerns--in your second response in this thread you mention about weight and sexually. I am taking a leap and wondering if you meant sexuality as whether you are heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual or asexual or deadsexual or nonsexual, and only you know that answer no other man can really answere it for you. If only men turn you on then you may be gay, If only women do it for you then you are probably straight. If you get excited by men and women then you may be bisexual if nobody turns you on you may be deadsexual or asexual or even nonsexual. Again thhus is something which only you can answer. A fatherly figure--say about 56 years old--can't really answer that one.

Not sure what you mean by talking to men about weight. Are you talkingh about body weight or penis weight/siize? If you want a bigger body then eat more and go to the gym and work on your body if you want to be smaller then go to the gym work out and eat less, when it comes to your penis, it is whatever size it is. Some people swear by enlargement techniques and there is a P>E. section here at LPSG for that. If you feel you are too big,, then place your concerns in a question and the answers will come since that is one of the many purposes of the the LPSG forum. If you are oversized the gents here and the women too can tell you ways to cope with frustrating sexual situations you may happen into.

Back to the role model issue, if there is a man you admire as to how he lives his life then you might want to get to know him better as far as how he reached his set of life values and made decisions on how to direct his life.

Last thing--just ask your questions.

Draft saved Draft deleted