Fathers - do you feel differently about your penis?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bluepony, May 21, 2010.

1. bluepony

bluepony Member

I was wondering if conceiving a child changes the way you feel about your penis? It seems like your dick would have more meaning than just a pleasurable sex organ after producing a child.

2. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

No, but for me, there was something especially hot about screwing my ex and purposely trying to seed her.

3. dr_pepper

dr_pepper New Member

Albums:
    I can't say that it made me feel different afterward. I do know exactly when my son was conceived and I knew it was a definite possibility since his mother had just gone off of the pill. I do remember thinking what was going to happen when I came in her. It was special. But, after he was born, she went back on the pill and then later I got clipped, so it never came up again.

4. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    whaaaa?? ..........

Of course I was thrilled each time I learned we were having a baby, but different about my penis????

Can't say I recall....

mighta bought it a Pepsi....

...and some fries(?)

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't feel any different about my penis, but I did gain a new perspective on sex. Sex is fantastic, we all know this, and it's so fantastic that we just can't wait to do it time and time again. Nor can our women wait to have us fill them with hard cock time and time again too. And the real purpose of all of this is to make babies, even though we control that. But each and every time I have sex with my wife, and my come runs out of her pussy, that come is inside her for that reason.

6. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Same penis as before. It just helped create something new and wonderful. Would have kept going but raising the little things is expensive, even though I love them dearly so after my procreating was done I got snipped so I ended up shooting blanks.

That was over 30 years ago and between then and now the sex was and is still great.

I personnaly feel that God did no create something so pleasureable that it would be "bad."

#6 horneyoldguy, May 23, 2010
    Last edited: May 23, 2010
  7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

no different feeling about my penis. I mean, it doesn't take anything special to make kids, just drive by the projects sometime. kids begat by idiots are everywhere. I feel different about my whole being.

the most dramatic change in feeling about my penis was when I was young, and had fucked a couple gals, making them cum. they both kept coming back for more. at that point, I thought I'm not rich, nor particularly handsome(not ugly either), I'm tall, too thin, but my cock is bigger than average. that I got something other guys don't have, and can't obtain.

8. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    That is evil :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

9. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

Sex is the trigger for procreation. No guy thinks of his penis at an intellectual level, not even John Updike.

Draft saved Draft deleted