Fathers who have circumcised sons?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by tottonlad, Apr 6, 2009.

1. tottonlad

tottonlad New Member

Albums:
    how many guys here have got sons? if so have you had them circumcised or not? and what was your reasoning for your decision?

2. Box_Man

Box_Man Member

Albums:
    please.. i'm BEGGING you... don't start another one of these threads

3. starstruck

starstruck New Member

Why not? I like the question.

4. kiddo1969

kiddo1969 New Member

yeah...get over yourself.

5. BIGDP

BIGDP Member

Albums:
    I have no children. If I had sons, I would not want them circumcised. I see no reason for it. I am circ'ed which was probably a function of my southern white boy urban upbringing. I don't recall seeing anyone who was uncircumcised until I was in college.

Go figure.

6. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Natural is the way God made us and God doesn't make any junk!

7. Principessa

Gold Member

I agree. His threads are creepy in that they walk a thin line between incest and pederast.

8. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    My father was uncut but my brothers and I were cut. I had my son's cut but my grandsons are uncut. Personally, uncut is the way to go, why alter what nature has provided for our pleasure and protection.

9. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am cut....did same to my son....my father un-cut..different times in society..knowing now ..big mistake by me and my parents...any grand sons this grand-dad will speak up for the kids benefit...

10. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree I'm cut, which was pretty much the standard in the Midwest (Indiana) in the early 80's when I was born, and probably still is, I don't know. I didn't see an uncut till possibly one day in the pool showers on the last day of the semester, but I'm not sure if I saw one or not, so it's possible that I've never yet seen an uncut one, and I know I've not yet seen one up close in person.

If you are against circ, why did you have your son's cut?
    Were you part of the reason as to why your grandsons are uncut? or did the parents just decide this was best on their own even though the father of the baby is cut?

11. herkimer snow

herkimer snow New Member

I'm uncut but when our son was born in the 70s there was almost no escape, and I guess we didn't even consider not having him cut. Now that I've really considered what circumcision does, I spoke up in support of my uncut little grandson. The trend in the US seems to be turning in favor of natural. At last.

Intactnine likes this.
  12. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I have no kids but if I had, any sons would be clipped. I was and proud of it.

I don't knock anyone who isn't though...I've been known to suck a few (as long as they were clean!)

13. crossy

Gold Member

ad nauseam

14. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I'm cut and my kids, if I ever had any, would be cut as well. I'm glad I was cut and never think about what it might be like to have foreskin. I know that it's a constant debate in the US and will probably go on forever. I grew up in the US and live in Europe for 15 years. When I first moved here meeting an uncut guy was sort of mysterious and seems to be one reason why gay American men come to Europe - to meet the uncut guy of their dreams. Many of these same guys become anti-circ nazis always bashing circumcision, trying to restore what they lost. Calling it mutilation, etc. But it was one bad experience after another for me and I tired of them quickly. One guy could not pull his foreskin back and started bleeding while we had sex. The condom had blood in it, which scared the crap out of me. Others just smelled terrible. One guy got in my bed and reeked of piss. I asked him to take a shower and he came back STILL smelling of piss. My current BF, although I love him dearly, always has a problem with the smell although he showers regularly. I see him pissing and not pulling his skin back and then not shaking or milking it to get those last drops. He comes to bed and it's a turn-off smelling piss. I see guys pissing in public urinals doing the same - not pulling back his skin. I wonder, after a long hot day, what he smells like when he gets home to his wife or girlfriend or boy friend. In any case, I'd give anything to meet a cut guy here.

15. Peter20

Peter20 Member

Albums:
    I fully agree! My father was circumcised and did circumcised his sons. I'll do the same, because I feel it's just the best!

16. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

I won't jump into the debate one way or the other because I think my parents did what they felt was best at the time but it seems to me that it would be common sense to pull it back when taking a leak. Maybe that is the 1st thing parents should tell their sons to do?

17. mike_16

mike_16 New Member

not trying to be a know-it-all or anything, but im looking at your pictures on your profile, and your cock is uncut... i see a foreskin. correct me if im wrong, and sorry if i am.

18. Viking_UK

Gold Member

The trouble with suggesting that boys should be taught to pull the skin back is that the foreskin is actually attached to the glans. Hygiene isn't really a problem before separation because the urine just comes straight out and doesn't go round the head. Foreskin separation usually happens when the boy begins to masturbate although it often separates before then and can be quite uncomfortable. I still remember when mine separated. After separation, feel free to tell them to pull the skin back, but before then, leave it alone.

19. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

That makes sense, thanks!
    :smile:

20. jaybell

jaybell New Member

I have four sons aged 6-15. All are circumcised. I was cut as a child, and, despite growing up in the UK, where cut guys are a minority, have always loved the look and feel of my bare helmet. So I chose to share this with my sons.

Draft saved Draft deleted