Fathers who have circumcised sons?

B_CoffeeWithCream

Experimental Member
Media
I have four sons aged 6-15. All are circumcised. I was cut as a child, and, despite growing up in the UK, where cut guys are a minority, have always loved the look and feel of my bare helmet. So I chose to share this with my sons.

That's fucked up! You mutilated your son's cocks and made their cocks less sensitive just because you think that they'd like it because you do.

jay-c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dad is uncut and I was cut at birth. Both of my parents basically said that the doctors said that "everyone" else was having their sons snipped. So they caved to peer pressure. :)

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
Peer pressure or not, I can't imagine ever getting to forgive my parants for what they have done. It doesn't make any difference if it is 'peer pressure' to do breast ironing or foot molding, strapping bombs around toddlers, what was done is a serious crime, worse than rape,, and it should be catagorised as such - it has grave implications on ones life, sexual and all the reprocussions of missing out on good sex, emotional, on a persons confidence excetera, and it steals and ruins one of the crucial reasons why people live.

It should be catogarised as a crime, a crime worse than rape, and people should serve decades long sentances. And even so, this may not not even equate what has been taken from some people.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not trying to be a know-it-all or anything, but im looking at your pictures on your profile, and your cock is uncut... i see a foreskin. correct me if im wrong, and sorry if i am.

I was cut shortly after birth, using the plastibell or something like it as there is a note in my baby book about the plastic ring.

I'm just cut loosly, I'm not sure if it started out this way or if it stretched due to jerking off too much at the onset of puberty.

My head is partially well sometimes mostly covered when super soft, though it pulls back when hard. I just wish my parents would have either left me 100% natural uncut, or at least had my circumcision done by a proper doctor using a proper method like the gomco or something so I'm not some half cut freak, as I always feel out of place since 99% of most people around me are cut and have the more high and tight style or at least a style that leaves the entire head exposed at all times.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
I'm cut and my kids, if I ever had any, would be cut as well. I'm glad I was cut and never think about what it might be like to have foreskin. I know that it's a constant debate in the US and will probably go on forever. I grew up in the US and live in Europe for 15 years. When I first moved here meeting an uncut guy was sort of mysterious and seems to be one reason why gay American men come to Europe - to meet the uncut guy of their dreams. Many of these same guys become anti-circ nazis always bashing circumcision, trying to restore what they lost. Calling it mutilation, etc. But it was one bad experience after another for me and I tired of them quickly. One guy could not pull his foreskin back and started bleeding while we had sex. The condom had blood in it, which scared the crap out of me. Others just smelled terrible. One guy got in my bed and reeked of piss. I asked him to take a shower and he came back STILL smelling of piss. My current BF, although I love him dearly, always has a problem with the smell although he showers regularly. I see him pissing and not pulling his skin back and then not shaking or milking it to get those last drops. He comes to bed and it's a turn-off smelling piss. I see guys pissing in public urinals doing the same - not pulling back his skin. I wonder, after a long hot day, what he smells like when he gets home to his wife or girlfriend or boy friend. In any case, I'd give anything to meet a cut guy here.
Exact same faux reason used for female circumcision.

if you want 'hygenic' sex, go marry a dildo.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
please.. i'm BEGGING you... don't start another one of these threads

I know, right? Here we go. Again.

That said, I will say that if I had sons I wouldn't have them cut although I am. I figure they could make that decision for themselves at some point.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had my oldest son cut, on the advice of three American doctors, who all kind of nodded and winked at each other. They were totally ignorant of normal anatomy, the kind where a penis has a foreskin. He seemed OK afterward.
When son #2 was born, we had realized that the three doctors didn't know what they were talking about, and if we had left son #1 alone, his foreskin would have retracted in its own good time. Phimosis can't really be diagnosed in a child, because it is the normal state. We left son #2 intact.
He has thanked us both, several times.