Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Could the Men Just answer this. Thanks

My Father left when I was like 7 or 8 years old now I am 23 and I was wondering what would you ask your father if you had a chance to talk with him.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

My Father left when I was like 7 or 8 years old now I am 23 and I was wondering what would you ask your father if you had a chance to talk with him.

Mine left when i was about the same age. I have no questions for him, but i have LOTS of answers for him!! :angryfire2:

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dad has been out of the picture since about the time he pulled out of my mom. I never knew him. Don't care to. If I were to accidentally run across him I would tell him that I'm a pretty fucking sweet individual and that he didn't have a thing to do with it.

It's called unresolved anger. Despite that, I just will not waste any of my own energy giving a shit what a horrible person like that thinks about anything. If he was worth two shits, he probably would've acknowledged my existence at some point.

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

MINE to BUT he died , in short , any of you boys need fathering , or nuggies , bring it , txcoachcdr YAHOO , you ______?>

My mother left because my father is abnormally abusive (in ways words cannot describe) and utmostly evil. His hatred for the world is unbound. He constantly talked about what a terrible person my mother was and how she was to blame for everything and about how I was an accident that caused the ruination of his life.

I tried to see her once,... but my father found out and attempted to destroy her life even further. Still, the extremely brief time we spent helped me understand the situation better, and despite my father constantly telling me what a horrible person she was, I refused to believe until I saw for myself... and truly, were I capable of leaving the house as a baby I would have left him too. (The only reason I ended up with him was because of his effortless manipulation of the courtroom)

She was a christian evangelist at the time who lived in poverty with many issues and problems, a miracle worker of sorts, with the power to change almost all lives but her own... After a near-death car crash she walked out of the wreckage and into a church... and was holding onto blind faith dearly, the pain of reality being a hard weight to bear.

And, it turns out I wasn't such an accident after all.

I guess... talk lightly and test the water, do some things together that you both may like... some people cannot talk about their feelings (should they have any) after such a long time, and they may just break apart if they begin.

There are many assholes in this world, and many couples who break up for reasons other than you... doesn't always make them different from the rest of the world. Some people really won't give you the time of day nor care about your suffering, some people are curious and may wish to know you better,... and some have been locking the guilt away inside of them since they left you...

Either way, when meeting... try and hold your chin up high...

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My father left my mom around the time I was born. From what mom has said, he was a great guy, just figure maybe fatherhood scared him.

I'm always talking about how close me and mom are, so there isn't a thing I'd change. Do I get jealous at those posts talking about cool dads? Sure, but my mom is pretty darn cool, and we're like best friends, so it's all worked out.

I'm pretty torn when it comes to wanting to see dad, and find out about him. Maybe I do, maybe he wishes it could've been different, but he has made any contact, so maybe he doesn't care. Maybe I'll find out one day.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I left my ex and daughter about 5.5 years ago. However, my daughter has always known why I left. I do however play a VERY active part in my daughter's life. I'm sure that after Christmas when my ex has given me presents of a duvet and single sheets for the spare bedroom, my daughter will stay over sometimes at weekends and schooldays. However, she's NOT moving in!

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
My father is no more than a sperm donor. He did not leave us behind he simply hid in plain sight for 13 years. When I was young the truth was revealed to me that the man who once lived upstairs from us at one time was my progenitor. That means I was only feet away from the man I should have called father! Not only that but he was married to another woman and had 2 teenaged girls that lived with him. My aunt lived downstairs, so did my other uncle and his wife, as well as another uncle. For 15 years we lived in his brother's tenement until his cocaine habit nearly consumed him and force us to moved. Upon hearing the truth I cried for over an hour trying to comprehend it all. It hurt me to the core. Not so much the fact that he was never in my life but because to this day he never acknowledged me as his son. Even now tears stream down my face. I know I need to get on with my life but it's unresolved and I know it never will be. But one relationship can never define a person, it's the actions of an individual. I do not view this as a weakness but a strength as it helps me in my young career as an actor and an artist. It allows me access to a golden box of feelings many performers overlook. I try not to blame or wish ill upon him and it's so hard to because he could have kept my family and I from going through so much financial hardship. No, I am not looking for approval from him by performing, I'm just looking to have a career where I can emote freely. Who knows, maybe one day his absence in my life can contribute to the techniques I use on stage/screen and illuminate my presence. One day I hope I live tell this story in full to everyone.