Fattest cock I've ever seen!

HungLikeAGerbil

Just Browsing
Media
dude why do all the queers have to come out? do you guys really fantasize about getting drilled in the ass by a 50 gallon drum cock? and no way that shit is 8.5'' girth. i am 7'' girth and it looks identical to my soul pole damn near. anyways i digress. w/e i am made uncomfortable by gay dudes flaunting their shit and talking about how they wish they coudl get drilled by dicks. where are th broads?

Is there like kegals for your bum to make sure you don't get all like loose bum hole? *question from someone who knows nothing about anal*
Not sure on kegals, but I've practiced a lot of my wild theories and I don't seem to 'loosen up' anymore. Extremely elastic... and excessively tight if anything. ^-^;

sflatintop & HungLikeAGerbil: I've no idea how online measurements work either, but, as the old adage goes...

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do." ~.^

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dude why do all the queers have to come out? do you guys really fantasize about getting drilled in the ass by a 50 gallon drum cock? and no way that shit is 8.5'' girth. i am 7'' girth and it looks identical to my soul pole damn near. anyways i digress. w/e i am made uncomfortable by gay dudes flaunting their shit and talking about how they wish they coudl get drilled by dicks. where are th broads?

I can't tell you to stop being "made uncomfortable", but you'll find here that giving voice to that homophobia is likely to earn you one chilly reception.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
They're busy steering clear of narrow-minded fuckwits who can't type. :rolleyes:
How many times do I have to tell you and Pecker, post a WARNING before your one-liners. Hmm, I guess that'd make them two-liners.:rolleyes: Anyway, I have coffee spray all over my keyboard, thanks to you.:tongue:

Oh, and congrats hotTx. Keep us posted on round 2.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i just had sex with this guy who's cock was 8.5x8.5" I've never seen anything so thick. I have his picture, but don't know how to post it, anyone wanna see it tell me what to do.

WOW man, Hot meat, Lucky you. Having had a few 8"+ thick cocks I know how great that can be. The three that I have had that were 8+ in girth were round but this stud is oval like myself to which I say ,OWWwwwwwwwwww lol . When rounded it is easier to take one so damn thick but when wide it can be painful :).
You should have got some hard pics too or hopefully you get to be with him again. Cocks like that are very rare.
Here is one I have been with several times b4, the pic is crappy cause it is from a live video but he is 8X8.
In this pic he is semi, even soft he is 7.5 thick. I am not that thick when soft as you can see, about 5 or so.

:banana:
HORSE

Attachments

Reactions: carsonmccullers

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
P.S I dont really think that pic flatters the really thick guy all that well now that I posted it LOL . That said here is a better pic of him showing his thickness.

Before anyone asks me I am soft and he is semi.

:banana:
HORSE

Attachments

SynSatiable69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

oh boy where do i start???

1. if you didnt like the tone of the thread,,, dont read it (simple)

2. depends on the guys hands to what you are comparing to,,, you might have tinier hands

3. if ya dont like gay shit then dont come to the site since it has a "large" gay/bi fanbase

4. Broads,,, well that right there made me just wanna slap you with a dunce hat... some Women do NOT like being referred to by that word ,,,( and other words like chick, girl, im sure you understand what im getting at here) i know i particularly get offended by it and im sure that quite a few of the other women on this site feel the same way. You just lost MAJOUR pts there with most of the women here and now you need to dig yourself out of the big (ass)hole you just dug,,, good luck

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can't wait to see the pics of that big glorious hunk of gorgeous GAY man meat being forced into Hunglikeagerbil's loosey goosey slippy sphincter. anyone else think he's probably just a lil uncomfortable with his repressed love for men's cocks? hehe. and heck, i've never had a gay experience, but that offended the hell outta me, the level of discrimination and hatred

and good work Syn, yer always on target

D

deleted14333

I agree in a less agressive way, about the size estimate, nothing else! I would say his girth is similar to mine too, I'm around 7 and a bit girth at most. I have pics, so argue if u wish!

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's can't be 8 around. Mine's large and I think I'm 6.

I think I'm pretty wide. I went to theyfit.com even though I bought the largest size it still wouldn't fit. I bough one of thos artifcial pussys. I couldn't get my dick in there. I had to put vaseine to get the fucker in. This is one of those nonstretchablepussys.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks to me like you both could be able to close your hands around that penis, which makes it unlikely to be 8,5" in circumference. I can probably get my hands around about 6,5", and my hands aren't particularly small.
Besides, if it really IS 8,5" in circumference, it would seem to be at least 11" long.

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mmmmmmmmmmm ...
That would FEEL SO GOOD !!!
My Ex was a little over 7" THick ... 10" x 7.25 actually ... :)
But I met a cute young guy ... with 8.5" x 8.5" ( I measured ) ... a few times as well ... :)
Kind of a young Scott Baio type build ... maybe 5'6, 130 lbs at most ...
Luckily ... the head was pretty average ... getting a lot wider towards the base ... :)
Took a few minutes of STRETCHING to OPEN ME UP and get ALL THE WAY IN ... :)
FELT SO GOOD for HOURS afterward each time we hooked up ... :)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dude why do all the queers have to come out? ... w/e i am made uncomfortable by gay dudes flaunting their shit and talking about how they wish they coudl get drilled by dicks. where are th broads?

Dude! Check yer rectum. There's something broad up there.