Fattest cock I've ever seen!

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dude why do all the queers have to come out? do you guys really fantasize about getting drilled in the ass by a 50 gallon drum cock? and no way that shit is 8.5'' girth. i am 7'' girth and it looks identical to my soul pole damn near. anyways i digress. w/e i am made uncomfortable by gay dudes flaunting their shit and talking about how they wish they coudl get drilled by dicks. where are th broads?

1) Homophobia is SOOOooo 1983!

2) Ladies, how many of you enjoy being refered to as 'broads'?

3) Don't be rediculous, a 50 gallon drum won't fit. I've tried.

hottxanboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Believe it or not, why would I lie about a cock that's not even mine? All I know is I'm going back for more, and I used my cloth tape measure that I use to measure all the hung guys that fuck me. It's 8.5 around.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to break it to you but that guy is not 8.5x8.5, it's pretty big but is more like 7x7 max

jody

Experimental Member
Media
it's not much over 7 inches around.

also, and i'll be flamed for this, i'm not a big fan of the militant gays here. i have no problem with gay people, heck, i surf this site and there's lots of graphic gayness and it doesn't bother me too much.

but anybody that comes on here and expresses that graphic gayness turns them off, which is the OVERWHELMING opinion among normally adjusted adults in mainstream society, and the gay defenders come out of the woodwork to show just how intolerant THEY are.

"Fucking moron"

"Stupid retard"

"Don't you know that being gay is normal you fucking caveman bigot? Go fuck your sister"

yeah, militant gays. they're really tolerant. hey guys, being gay is not normal. it's not bad or wrong, but gays are not normal, and people are allowed to be turned off. they're allowed to say so, too.

wristthickxl

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never seen a cock thicker than mine and I've seen many. Virtually every man and definitely every woman I've ever been with have said it was the thickest cock they'd ever had. Several members on here, who have had it, say the same. I'm not necessarily delighted with such findings...Sex would be easier if it weren't so fat. Hottxanboy, I'll be in San Francisco this summer. I can guarantee you that I'm thicker than your date...though he does indeed have a very nice one:)

HungRugby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That guy used to be one of my fuckbuddies. Great top...loves to eat what he fucks.

He's not 8.5" around though...more like 7"-7.5".

reir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

also, and i'll be flamed for this, i'm not a big fan of the militant gays here. i have no problem with gay people, heck, i surf this site and there's lots of graphic gayness and it doesn't bother me too much.

but anybody that comes on here and expresses that graphic gayness turns them off, which is the OVERWHELMING opinion among normally adjusted adults in mainstream society, and the gay defenders come out of the woodwork to show just how intolerant THEY are.

"Fucking moron"

"Stupid retard"

"Don't you know that being gay is normal you fucking caveman bigot? Go fuck your sister"

yeah, militant gays. they're really tolerant. hey guys, being gay is not normal. it's not bad or wrong, but gays are not normal, and people are allowed to be turned off. they're allowed to say so, too.

I can appreciate your point of view and agree with you that intolerance tends to rear its ugly head in many aspects on both sides of the equation (which is why you expect to be flamed, I'm sure).

I would like to comment on your choice of the word "OVERWHELMING." Don't you think that if you were "overwhelmed" throughout the course of your entire life by the mainstream adult public opinion that you are "not normal", through no fault or choice on consequence of your own making, that you might be a just a LITTLE BIT sensitive about the issue? "Not bad/wrong, but not normal" sounds strikingly similar to "separate, but equal."

Don't be so quick to judge the behavior of others while resting in the comfort of your own shoes.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

"Fucking moron"

"Stupid retard"

Fucking moron stupid retard caveman bigot go fuck your sister kthxbye.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I know is I'm going back for more...

Soooooo, it's been over a month. Not that you're required to kiss and tell..... or get a good ride and tell....but we're all dying to know....how were seconds, thirds, fourths, fifths and so on....

As good as you remember? Better?