Fattest thickest cocks on LPSG

luvbigcock1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Luv to see pics of the fattest thickest cocks on LPSG. Be even better if I could see some person. Anybody ever hookup with some of these huge cocks on here?

nyc4hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My bf is extremely thick. I estimate I've had first hand experience with over a thousand dicks (blush), and he remains the thickest.

Check out the pics I've posted and comment.

Also, I love to share. Any young guys in the in the New York area, please feel free to contact me. We've definitely had some fun times with guys we've met on here.

D_John Fitzwilly Kennedy

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know... I was gonna say I was thick, but compared to some of you guys lol :smile:

LOOK iF you can get YOUR hand around it, it can't rate as a very thick cock.
7 1/2. 8, 8 1/4,81/2
that's xxx thick

6 1/2-7 is very thick
5 3/4-6 1/4 is thick
5-5 1/2 is fat

If the ladies you are talking about can get their mouths around it and at least a half of your length in their mouths, you don't rate with the thickest

I met a gay in Matthews NC it took me 100 basketbal games and I don't know how many beers to get him to let me suck his cock.
He had believe it or not 8 1/4x 8 1/2.
He never had a blowjob in his life, I was the first.
And believe me I felt like my mouth was being stretched beyond its limits
it wasn't as pleasant as I thought it would be
Once I finally did tho it was on; I don't see too many people getting their mouths around his cock. and none of you come close to the girth he had.

Like I said if you are getting bj from women, unless she's just sucking the head, your cock ain't fat enough to make the grade.

I am sorry if it hurt anyone's feelings but I didn't make the rules or guidelines.
I am just here to tell you that none of you could take the title from him, as a matter of fact I sucked a trucker from virginia nice mwm, 10x7 1/2 and none of you have girth like he did.

I doubt if there's anyone on LPSG had the girth of the first man I told you about, and maybe not one has the girth of the truck driver either.

D

deleted300444

i got a pretty thick one here

Yes it is. For a young dude, that is alot of dick to be responsible for. Ever think about a p/a? It would be the bomb on you.

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just for the record:

• I can't get my hand around it when I'm fully hard.
  • I can't get blown without teeth unless the girls do some MAJOR adjusting first- and even then, many times it's not possible.
  • I can't get blown more than half way without some bigtime gagging.
  • There isn't a condom in North America that I can fit into.
  • There are guys on this site who are WAY bigger than I am. :biggrin1:

The stats say that a girth of 5.5" and up is thick. 6"+ is very thick. Something like 1 in 1000 men have 6.75"+. That's according to the various survey numbers. I know so many of us have our own, personal scales of what's big, but you can't dispute the numbers.

LOOK iF you can get YOUR hand around it, it can't rate as a very thick cock.
7 1/2. 8, 8 1/4,81/2
that's xxx thick

6 1/2-7 is very thick
5 3/4-6 1/4 is thick
5-5 1/2 is fat

If the ladies you are talking about can get their mouths around it and at least a half of your length in their mouths, you don't rate with the thickest