Fav. position?

DJM277: I was just wondering what would you guys say your all time favorite sex position?

I would have to say mine would be doggie style. In particular I like it where I have the girl's chest pushed down toward the bed and her ass raised up in the air. Then I come up from behind and mount her. For me it's the best way to fuck

hungone: Favorite - probably sitting on a big cock - and cumming all over his hairy chest...

hung: Most positions where penetration is possible are very enjoyable for me. I, do however like what I call the doggy style. It allows for intense feelings as I stroke back and forth. However, be aware that oral stimulation is also great foreplay which we both enjoy very much prior to actual penetration. This can result in very pleasant sexual relations that can endure for long periods of time. I am talking about 30 to 60 minutes. The period of time depends on what we are enjoying at the moment.

Trackers: Even though I'm not a guy, I thought I would share my thoughts with you guys anyway. I think the missionary position is good for the emotional warm and fuzzy feelings two people have, but if you're talking about physical pleasure, then I would have to say doggie style too.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Woman on top, spooning, doggy-style, missionary - not necessarily in that order. As a matter of fact, as many of those orders as possible! ;)

Pecker