Fav sex on sex & the city

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the best is when the shoe fetish salesman cums in his pants while putting on a slingback on Charlotte!

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The stockbroker turned farmer that Samantha fucked was pretty hot, so was the guy w/the funky spunk.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the best is when the shoe fetish salesman cums in his pants while putting on a slingback on Charlotte!

OMG! Thats one of my fave episodes. My friend actually knows him as they went to college together.

Miranda and the devout Catholic man who has to shower immediately after ejaculation. To cleanse away the sin :tongue:

Samantha & the man who was actually 'too big.'

Any time Samantha fucks it's hot. I love that character more than all the others combined. I'd have Samantha in a heartbeat. She also gets the consistently hottest guys bar none.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OMG! Thats one of my fave episodes. My friend actually knows him as they went to college together.

Miranda and the devout Catholic man who has to shower immediately after ejaculation. To cleanse away the sin :tongue:

Samantha & the man who was actually 'too big.'
Awile ago we got off on the wrong foot.Who knew we had so much in common? Movies ,music now TV. Remember me asking you to hold your breath well breathe out now. I have still shots of MR.TOO BIG somewhere but that whole show was hilarious.Do you remember the show just prior to it MR. TOO SMALL. So who are you goldicocks?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Samantha and "Mr. Too Big" (My prurient interest wants to meet that guy! :tongue: )

The girls go to a Tantric Sex workshop demonstrated by a husband/wife, and the husband sprays cum on Miranda's head! (unrealistic, but still funny!)