Fave Condom?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by RalDudeHangin, Mar 11, 2011.

1. RalDudeHangin

RalDudeHangin Member

Aside from "regular versus large" . . . what yypes of condoms do people prefer? Regular? Ribbed? "Fire and Ice" ? :biggrin1:

I was baffled over the different types. One "model" that caught my eye was Trojan's "Ecstacy" . . . it has a larger pouch shape towards the top to allow for more natural movement and feeling (yes, it's available in regular and Magnum ;) )

Of course we'll just have to try them all.

What's everyone's preferences?

2. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    For me it's the Magnum XL. Fits snug and not too tight. I like the tip seams to hold more cum

3. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I like the Magnum XL condoms as well. They have a nice snug feel at the base and are not too snug at the head, which is just what I want.

4. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Extra thin.

5. B_cosmognosis

B_cosmognosis New Member

Magnum XL or Trojan Magnum Ecstasy...One fits better the other feels better.

6. B_willy5904

B_willy5904 New Member

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
    I am with Cosmo, I keep both around the house, but the Magnum Ecstasy are my favorite, I just wished they had them in XL.

I am really glad that there is so much variation today, when I was a kid our choices were very limited.

#6 B_willy5904, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  7. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

Ditto here too. In fact, for me one of the main things for me is that the head is not constricting.

I've never got on with Mates brand – even their thin ones feel to me like a plastic bag.

8. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Don't get much choice on what condom to use, kinda limited to the Mag XL so I guess that has to be my fave.

9. maxoscar

maxoscar New Member

Albums:
    Great Britain, Alps, Pyrenees, Scandinavia, Adriat
    Mine are Pasante King Size and Durex XL. The Durex condoms smell nicer, but are a little too thin compared to the Pasantes.

10. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

You mean thin as in narrow/tight, I'm presuming, not thin as in the material being thin (which is how I read it first time...)?

11. now1asics

now1asics Member

alright this might sounds crazy but.... im not too sure how to buy condoms... am i buying for length or girth? when i put on a reg condom it looks like its painted on... should it b like that? lol someone take a look at my pics, tell me what kind of condom i should b wearin pls

12. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    Magnum XL is the best fitting for me. I enjoy a little more head room in that I shoot a huge amount of cum. The Magnum XL allows for this extra cum. It feels good on and my wife said that she can not feel it when I am wearing one. We do not need for birth control reasons, but she enjoys me using a condom in that the clean up is not so bad. I enjoy condoms in that it is fun to watch her put them on me. I also wear one in that I am a huge precum guy and my wife doesn't like the sheets all wet. During foreplay I drip a lot and condoms really do help in this regard.

13. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

We don't use condoms together, but we do with others. I discovered Trojan Magnum Ecstasy a couple of years ago and use them when swinging, they certainly feel much better than the traditional close-fit condoms; females say they feel good for them too. I use Magnums when visiting gay saunas. My wife prefers textured condoms and takes a small pouch with a few Durex Pleasuremax for her men to use when we go swinger clubbing.

14. RalDudeHangin

RalDudeHangin Member

So it's been a few weeks and I've tried a number of different kinds. I'm avg in size ~ 6/6.5, nice handful around - just thick enough that I'm wider than a toilet paper tube... so no XLs for me...

I tried the "Ecstasy". The top part from the head to mid shaft is maybe a cm or so wider and the base is more narrow. This "pouch" top is supposed to allow for extra space to make it feel like nothing is there. Didn't work for me. We're gone at it rough and easy but whenever I used the Ecstasy, the top tends to bunch around the head making it feel like I'm ramming into something, not sliding around. C

Fire and Ice. She was able to feel the warming lubricant and liked it. She feels so warm on me that I couldn't notice anything more from the condom. I did notice during a particularly rough session, she was worked up and was dripping pretty good. I could feel her juices mixed with the warming lubricant trickle on me. Not like BenGay on the boys, but it was noticeable. The shape was pretty standard. B

Trojan ENZ. Standard condom. The lubricant seems to smell more than the others but feels slicker than the other condoms I used. Not a big deal because she has no probems with being dry. A good stand by. B

Ultra Ribbed. God damn...I love these. I can feel the extra ribs right around the base of the head. The extra stimulation feels great. She said she can't feel anything extra but she can tell that I'm harder when I use them A+

One more note... I bought the first few packs from a chain drug store because it was convenient. ~ $13 for a 12 pack. At Walmart, it was ~ $14 for a 36 pack. :eek: I'm buying in bulk from the big W from now on. :biggrin1:

15. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I prefer Durex, and extra thin. Trojan condoms feel really tight on me and I'm not that well endowed.

16. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

back in the dark ages, I liked Nuda rubbers but they disappeared from the marketplace. Now I prefer Beyond Seven.

17. PerfectlySexy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd be curious if any of these alternatives are comparable in size as Magnum XL. I'd love to have some diversity but don't want to waste money on something that I'm going to have to throw away.

18. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I actually don't know : o (
    but I like when I put the Magnum XL on and it's really tight on me like you said, seems to be painted on almost
    I can't say that's how ti should fit tho condoms are not my most knowledgeable area...I had to throw away the first one I went to use cus I forgot all about sex ed and unrolled it FIRST then tryed to put it on which is basically not going to work

19. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  20. D_Connor Condompopper

the magnum XLs break on me. any other suggestions? i try to use the thin ones but after a few minutes, they cinch up and break. anybody else have this problem?

Draft saved Draft deleted