Fave Condom?

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Aside from "regular versus large" . . . what yypes of condoms do people prefer? Regular? Ribbed? "Fire and Ice" ? :biggrin1:

I was baffled over the different types. One "model" that caught my eye was Trojan's "Ecstacy" . . . it has a larger pouch shape towards the top to allow for more natural movement and feeling (yes, it's available in regular and Magnum ;) )

Of course we'll just have to try them all.

What's everyone's preferences?

Reactions: compelling_theorist

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Magnum XL or Trojan Magnum Ecstasy...One fits better the other feels better.

I am with Cosmo, I keep both around the house, but the Magnum Ecstasy are my favorite, I just wished they had them in XL.

I am really glad that there is so much variation today, when I was a kid our choices were very limited.

Last edited:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't get much choice on what condom to use, kinda limited to the Mag XL so I guess that has to be my fave.

now1asics

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alright this might sounds crazy but.... im not too sure how to buy condoms... am i buying for length or girth? when i put on a reg condom it looks like its painted on... should it b like that? lol someone take a look at my pics, tell me what kind of condom i should b wearin pls

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Magnum XL is the best fitting for me. I enjoy a little more head room in that I shoot a huge amount of cum. The Magnum XL allows for this extra cum. It feels good on and my wife said that she can not feel it when I am wearing one. We do not need for birth control reasons, but she enjoys me using a condom in that the clean up is not so bad. I enjoy condoms in that it is fun to watch her put them on me. I also wear one in that I am a huge precum guy and my wife doesn't like the sheets all wet. During foreplay I drip a lot and condoms really do help in this regard.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
We don't use condoms together, but we do with others. I discovered Trojan Magnum Ecstasy a couple of years ago and use them when swinging, they certainly feel much better than the traditional close-fit condoms; females say they feel good for them too. I use Magnums when visiting gay saunas. My wife prefers textured condoms and takes a small pouch with a few Durex Pleasuremax for her men to use when we go swinger clubbing.

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So it's been a few weeks and I've tried a number of different kinds. I'm avg in size ~ 6/6.5, nice handful around - just thick enough that I'm wider than a toilet paper tube... so no XLs for me...

I tried the "Ecstasy". The top part from the head to mid shaft is maybe a cm or so wider and the base is more narrow. This "pouch" top is supposed to allow for extra space to make it feel like nothing is there. Didn't work for me. We're gone at it rough and easy but whenever I used the Ecstasy, the top tends to bunch around the head making it feel like I'm ramming into something, not sliding around. C

Fire and Ice. She was able to feel the warming lubricant and liked it. She feels so warm on me that I couldn't notice anything more from the condom. I did notice during a particularly rough session, she was worked up and was dripping pretty good. I could feel her juices mixed with the warming lubricant trickle on me. Not like BenGay on the boys, but it was noticeable. The shape was pretty standard. B

Trojan ENZ. Standard condom. The lubricant seems to smell more than the others but feels slicker than the other condoms I used. Not a big deal because she has no probems with being dry. A good stand by. B

Ultra Ribbed. God damn...I love these. I can feel the extra ribs right around the base of the head. The extra stimulation feels great. She said she can't feel anything extra but she can tell that I'm harder when I use them A+

One more note... I bought the first few packs from a chain drug store because it was convenient. ~ $13 for a 12 pack. At Walmart, it was ~ $14 for a 36 pack. :eek: I'm buying in bulk from the big W from now on. :biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
alright this might sounds crazy but.... im not too sure how to buy condoms... am i buying for length or girth? when i put on a reg condom it looks like its painted on... should it b like that? lol someone take a look at my pics, tell me what kind of condom i should b wearin pls

I actually don't know : o (
but I like when I put the Magnum XL on and it's really tight on me like you said, seems to be painted on almost
I can't say that's how ti should fit tho condoms are not my most knowledgeable area...I had to throw away the first one I went to use cus I forgot all about sex ed and unrolled it FIRST then tryed to put it on which is basically not going to work