favorate sex position

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wife and I prefer her on top. she really gets my full length, loves to lean back and rock. and she likes her big breasts played with and nipples sucked.
probably next is missionary. I can really thrust very rapidly.
we also do doggy but the diffence in our height sometimes is a problem.

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As boring as many people say it is, I love missionary. When my girl wraps her legs around me and I hold her body tight against mine the feeling of intimacy and the connection between us is unreal. Plus I love being able to see her facial expressions too.
Sex is only as boring as the people who make it that way. I enjoy the rising lotus position myself. It's the cowgirl but as his hands roam up my body my own arms rise up to the heavens and I lean as far back as I can go. Touch is important to me in any intimate encounter.:wink:

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love them all, but one of my favorites is me laying on my stomach with him on top hitting me from behind. This position massages my clit as he is stroking in and out and he likes to see my soft, round butt jiggle as he is pounding me. LOL

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I love them all, but one of my favorites is me laying on my stomach with him on top hitting me from behind. This position massages my clit as he is stroking in and out and he likes to see my soft, round butt jiggle as he is pounding me. LOL

I liek round butt as well!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Side saddle on the couch, me lying down, her straddling - well - side saddle, but with one of my legs up and between hers. I've seen it called the "Thigh Master" (corny name). The description is thus:

The thigh master is another great woman on top sex position. While the man lies on his back the woman will straddle him facing his side almost as if you were sitting on his lap. Place on leg by his hip and one leg between his legs so you are actually straddling his leg. Circular movements work great in this woman on top sex position position.

MrsR and I have been doing this most frequently lately. In fact Labor Day, believe it or not, we did it for 6 hours off and on during the whole day (5 times at a little over an hour each time). Absolutely intense if you're into the backstop grinding.