favorate sex position

bunygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like missionary and doggy. Start with doggy and pound away with a hand pulling my hair (making my back arch completely)....very hot. The missionary, but pretzelled a little bit (legs up on his shoulders or bent back), best way to really make me orgasm.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I prefer face-to-face, with the underside of knees on my shoulders. I guess it's sortov an anal missionary. The reasons why are simple:

1) Complete eye contact at all times;

2) Really deep penetration: really, really deep;

3) allows for kissing and titplay, both of which are a requirement for me.

Last edited:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
With gals my favor"ate" position is 69, i.e. she "ate" me while I "ate" her. After all, the square root of 69 IS 8 something.

For screwing I'm kinda partial to doggy style where I can see the curvaceous beauty of her ass leading to her waist and with her legs spread enough that my big bull balls slap her lower abdomen with each forward thrust. Hmmmmm, makes me hard just thinking about it!

tileguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel like I do my best work from the back but my favorite is being ridden. Its also the best position for a creampie!! I love to eat my wife when she's in doggy. But a 69 with me on top allows us to lick each others ass at the same time. Hottttttt!!

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i just recently started having sex, and right now my favorite position is missionary because i can control how deep i want to go. i also like being able to look at them as well

Cow girl .. Only if they can take the length .. if not missionary/doggy

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oral Sex: When I am sucking cock I love to be on my knees or the guy sitting up. However, I am ok anyway as long as I get to suck. When I am getting sucked off I prefer to be standing or kneeling over the guy's face. I am always much harder in those positions.

Anal Sex: When I am fucking doggy is my first choice and missionary is a close second with his legs on my shoulders. When I bottom which is very rare I can only take it in the doggy position.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Favourite position for just the sensation: doggy. Reverse cowgirl is similar in some ways.

For intimate sex, missionary or less energetically side-by-side.