favorite bands or musicians of all time

D_Natalie Attired

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what are some of your favorite bands or musicians of all time? my faves are the who, led zeppelin, thin lizzy,the doors,the cars, jimi hendrix,yes,heart, too many to name. what are your faves?

D_Eric Banana

Experimental Member
Media
Daft Punk.
French electro always gives me an eargasm. I can't wait for "Tron legacy", Daft Punk will diliver some the soundtrack, intense music coming this way!

I also grew up being a big fan of Michael Jackson, I'm still in love with his music! It's pure magic!

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Muse, Nirvana, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine, Hope Sandoval, Portishead, Jimi Hendrix, Luscious Jackson, Queen, Tracy Bonham, Amanda Palmer, A Tribe Called Quest, Metallica (pre AJFA), Motley Crue...too many to name, I love music!

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Elbow, Radiohead, Belle & Sebastian, Florence & the Machine, Rufus Wainwright, Antony & the Johnsons, Mercury Rev, Nick Drake, Joni Mitchell, Emmylou Harris, Miles Davis, Tori Amos, Björk and sometimes Sigur Rós. There is of course a lot more but those just some of my favorites.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Beatles, Yes, Genesis' early output, Jethro Tull, Rush, Rudra, Opeth, 1960s Rolling Stones, Hawkwaind, and Pink Floyd are among my favorites.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, this is like trying to name all of the stars in the sky, there are just so many...

Journey, Chicago, Nickelback, Metallica, ac/dc, Clay Walker, Martina McBride, Poisonblack, Bon Jovi, Alice in Chains, George Straight, Sugerland, Luther Vandross, Three Doors Down, Emerson Drive, Eli Young Band, Percy Sledge, Keith Sweat, Heart, Keith Whitley, Evanescence, KISS, Jewel...

The list goes on and on. I love music of just about any style.

Coldplay,The Killers The Beatles,Rolling Stones,Aerosmith Creed,Prince,Michael and Janet Jackson,Aaliyah,Bob Dylan,One Republic,U2,Green Day,Lauryn Hill,Lenny Kravitz,Beyonce,En Vogue,Alanis Morrisette,Blackstreet,Erykah Badu Julieta Venegas,Alicia Keys,Sigur Ros,Modest Mouse,Mana,Feist KT Tunstall,Imogen Heap and many many more,i love my music.

GothSpice

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Jane's Addiction, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Dresden Dolls, Nine Inch Nails, Patti Smith, rage against the machine, The Black Angels, The Doors, Cypress Hill, Massive Attack

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
David Bowie
Bill Nelson
Ian Hunter
Kate Bush
Brian Eno
Philip Glass
Captain Beefheart
Jethro Tull
The Strawbs
Tom Waits
Frank Zappa
Lou Reed
Randy Newman
The Cure
Genesis

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah, thru the "centuries" I've been "into" various genres, I guess. Started with Beatles, Stones, and Supremes; then came a heavy Hendrix addiction, and Zepplin, Santana, Osibisa, J. Tull, CSN and Neil too, Chicago and a bit of Bowie; then Moody Blues, ELO, Yes, and when disco rolled in, Parliament/Funkadelics, Chic, Donna Summer, Gino Vannelli... and when "new age" hit me, Enigma and Deep Forest, immediately followed by a delayed "discovery" of Rush (and an unlikely fondness for a Billy Idol Greatest Hits disc).

Don't go out to buy music much these days. In recent years I've taken to downloading bits and pieces here and there of some of the artists I've taken a liking to (Usher, Lady Gaga, U2, Green Day, etc.) though I have broken down and actually bought several Linkin' Park discs.

Sure I've probably forgotten to mention dozens more... centuries will do that to a guy.

Last edited: