Favorite body part (on a man)

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
You all might think this bizarre, but a really bright, pretty smile and a very prominent adam's apple does it for me. i know... "Who the hell is turned on by Adam's apples"?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You all might think this bizarre, but a really bright, pretty smile and a very prominent adam's apple does it for me. i know... "Who the hell is turned on by Adam's apples"?

I don't think that's bizarre at all. I remember having crushes on older boys when I was a kid, and one thing that fascinated me about them was their Adam's apples.

I also like HAIR. Nice, long hair... as long as it's not metal hair, or anything like that...

I sometimes like long hair on guys, but not like back in the 80s when long hair was fashionable and heavy metal music was mainstream. (Back then, I knew a lot of people who were exclusively into long-haired guys and short-haired guys were regarded as too conventional and conformist.)

Social attitudes have pretty much done a 180 since then. Many people today would reject a long-haired guy solely on the basis of his unfashionable hair. Consequently, most of the guys who were once dedicated to keeping their hair long have given in to the demands of fashion and gotten their hair cut short. Those who haven't...well, most of them probably should.

I decide whether or not I like long hair on a guy on a case-by-case basis. Not all guys can pull it off, but for those who can, if they wear it well, can look just as good (and sometimes better) with long hair than they would with short hair.

I'm not too into the styles of long hair worn in the 60s, 70s, or 80s. I'm thinking of guys more like Taylor Kitsch, Travis Fimmel, Kip Pardue--not too many come to mind--and a (seemingly disproportionate) number of male models whose names I don't know.