Favorite Brand of Underwear?

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i really wanna try the calvin klein x because i like the waistband and the material

the briefs look too high cut for my tastes though.

what do yall think? the trunks or the boxerbriefs?

NSX57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hollister Boxer Briefs, Ginch Gonch low rise briefs, & Claiborne Trunks are my favorites.

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone remember the original Hilfiger briefs? They were the best.

I remember seeing this guy in the locker room back when I was a high schooler and I went to the military gym with my dad. This other kid around my age wen to the gym with his dad and he wore these white Tommy hilfiger briefs that just had an "H" on the front. It was hot because:

1) I loved the design

2) I hadn't seen a guy my age wear briefs since middle school

Anyone ever seen any like that?

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love my Calvins but sometimes I also buy boxer briefs at H&M, cheap and comfortable but I think they should have more space in the crotch area.

D

deleted397893

Calvin Klein briefs for sure. I own the microfiber steel, microfiber cotton X, micromodal, ck one, 365, cotton-stretch and the classic low-rise briefs, in order of my favorites. The microfiber steel feel and look so amazing. I recently bought Evolve bikini briefs at Target (2 for 12) and they look and feel amazing. Supposedly Evolove is 2(x)ist's brand for Target stores. Check them out! I'll post pics soon!