Favorite Brand of Underwear?

AntiqueNumbers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Guys,
What's your favorite brand of underwear?
My favorites are probably Undergear's Contour collection, and 2(x)ist........both have nice pouches.
Where do you shop on the Internet for underwear?
Thanks,
AN

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Like Antique Numbers said, Under Gear (International Male) knows how to do it. Their Contour line lifts, projects, and shapes a nice bulge package for your "package".

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My fav had been 2(x)ist, until I recently bought a couple of pairs of UNISON. When there's a 'pocket' especially made of cock and balls they do get a lift.

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have brands and brands of different types of underwear. But my all time favorites are Calvin Klein, Undergear, and 2(x)ist. Not only are these brands the most comfortable, but they've also done a great job at making my bulge look bigger.

And where do I get most of my underwear? Mostly online and at department stores when there's a sale.

BIGD9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Take a look at the GO SOFTWARE line.I recently purchased one of their c-ring thongs which gives excellent support to my big endowment.For a sample photo,I can be reached at jzinfo@core.com.

D

deleted69654

all my boxers happen to be old navy! i don't know if that's my favorite. i'm not too picky.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My favorite are Undergear's Contour cotton thongs. They are the most comfortable underwear I have. Supports and holds my package perectly, yet so unrestrictive with the thong cut that they breath great especially when wearing shorts in hot weather.