Favorite Brand of Underwear?

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im not into the high end fashion brands, but my all time favorites are Jockey's classic brief because of the cut and comfort and roomy but through the years I have I used to like Basic Briefs from Spruce/Mayo and Scandals from Reis 2 companies which are now defunct or no longer exist. back in its hayday when BVD's was a company by itself they used to make a pretty darn good brief, BVD was now taken over by Fruit of Loom and I dont like their offerings . Munsingwear also was one of my favorites when they used to make the pouch briefs back in the mid 70,s they are not same today as they were back in 70's

Last edited:

malinariboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
all my boxers happen to be old navy! i don't know if that's my favorite. i'm not too picky.
:biggrin1:Hell!!I'm just tickled to know somebody still wears boxers! Abercrombie & Fitch boxers for me! The cotton they use is soft, yet kinda stiff and crinkly...(FRESH) Ok, ok, I wear boxer briefs w/certain trousers or jeans, depending on how they fit. Boxers are crazy sexy to me. Coarse I am a big dork, so who knows???:wink:

toadstool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
obviously bikini briefs made out of model fabris very soft and strech to your size but don't strech out permently love love love them

bmik

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
2xist, Unico, Calvin Klien, N2N, i love low rise briefs, bikinis, sport briefs/string bikinis, thongs, jockstraps

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
International Jock is the single BEST place to buy underwear for us hung guys. I usually wear the Obviously Anatomical which gives a great lift to the entire package (cock and balls) but I just bought something new they have called the Cock Sox. This is something you want to wear when you are in the mood to show off what you got...and jesus does it show it off in a hot pair of low riser jeans. Take my advice and give it a try, I don't think you will be sorry. And hey, if anyone reading this is in San Diego...and you are a member of LPSG (not just a viewer) shoot me an email...hungtoomuch@yahoo.com maybe we can make a connection, grab a drink and see what happens from there. Love comparing packages and talking about being hung with fellow members of LPSG. As for me, I am 42 yo, in great shape, 8.5" x 6" uncut (lil over 5" soft) with medium size but incredibly low low hangers that swing so nice. Good luck with the underwear search guys!

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Calvins 365 Briefs or Aussibums, black.

or if your really 'expecting company' Emporio Armani briefs give you the best bulge for those uber-slut eveings in the west end...

i am trusting that somebody here knows what I am talking about!?!?!

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hands down International Jock has the best underwear out there for guys that need extra room, not to mention the best looking and feeling too. Most of the time I wear Obviously Anatomical (incredibly comfortable and holds it ALL in place) but for special occassions I just started wearing their new line Cock Sox...if you want to show off your package (and who doesn't) this is the underwear for you. Wear these with a nice pair of low riser jeans and watch the looks you get. I hang 5.5 " soft and got some very low hanging balls, not big at all but they hang real low and when I tuck these uncer my cock in the Cock Sox....it's amazing. You can buy from them on line and their prices aren't bad at all. Enjoy all you show offs!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My faves are Aussiebum, 2xist, CK and Bonds. If I am low on those or it is wash day I have a couple of really old and baggy boxer shofts in itchy cotton or a few of those seven pack deal briefs that may not be expensive but really show off my bum and bulge really well lol