Favorite "bulge" photos

Mouthfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great shots. Especially love the guy on the bus. A potential photo-op was presented to me recently on a train platform, but I couldn't snap it quickly enough. Young guy commando under the most revealing gym shorts, apparently headed home from the gym.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
great site for bulges. my favorite bulges are men in work pants...kakis, suit pants, uniform pants...that have a distinct bulge down their inner thighs. big hanging balls and heavy cock causing their pant legs to strain to hold all their manhood in.

triman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You hit the nail on the head NJ.
I love bulges in khakis and work clothes, especially those microfiber pants. I feel like that fine fabric just wraps and lies right around the mound to showcase it.
I never take for granted when a busniess man walks by me with his pants draped over his bulge forming a perfect lump in his crotch.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I particularly liked the bus bulge pic because it gave the appearance of being unposed, though BBB2.5's contribution was pretty hot.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw a nice one this morning in the gym. The guy must've been in his late 30s with greying hair on the sides. What a build he had! He had broad shoulders, strong arms, but a slim waist. He was wearing blue cotton shorts that showed a prominent bulge-- his cock was pushed to the left and side. After his long run and workout, his cock pointed straight out. My heart was racing the whole time he was there. Few guys turn me on like he did.