Rory Lamont
Alexandre Despatie
Sean Lamont
Moise Santamaria
Michael Ballack
Rob Morrow
Eric Szmanda
Scott Patterson

But what I want most is to fuck Billy Campbell into Michael T. Weiss, then Michael and I DP Billy; that's the sure total sign of a totally loony fantasy. The one time I tried to DPP my girlfriend, almost a month after she squeezed out my 100th percentile son, I got hit because it hurt too much, and she was ready to try. I don't think I will ever get to DAP. Specially since Michael is rumored to be above average.

I think I'd have the sports guys fuck me first, since some guys can't get it up after I fuck them.

PS I'm not greedy, just ambitious. ;-)

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is the dumbest thing. Who are we supposed to pick? Sir Ian McKellan? Rupert Everett? Lance Bass?

And just to make you happy, here are some gays from my list that I would love to bottom for me:

Ari Gold
Demarco Majors
Kyan Douglas
Jai Rodriguez

lmao That's kind of the point. This thread and the other one mention all straight guys. Something wrong with Ian, Rupert, and Lance? The four you just listed--never heard of them. :confused:

Baxter6

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Beef Stroganoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a semi-total top who rarely ever bottoms unless the guy's god-hot and it's implicit there will be a flip-flop. I tend to go for dark hair and dark eyes but it's not a hard and fast rule.

My current dream bottoms are:

1. Gerard Butler: He would be got-up in his "300" gear, all sweaty and dirty, and I would be his Xerxes, ready to plunge my big ol' spear right up his tight gloryhole. Oh, he'd be Sparta, all right.

2. Eric Bana: For whatever reason, he reminds me of the first Darren on "Bewitched", only way more handsome; maybe, Darren and Samantha's son Adam all growed-up. I'd like to teach him a few magic tricks, at any rate.

3. Mathew McConnaghey: I'd fuck him hard and fierce...and make Lance Armstrong watch, to boot.

4. Bubba from "Mama's Family": I don't know what he looks like now but if I'd a time machine, Raytown in the year 1984 would be my first stop. He wears his jeans quite well.

I have a lot more but I don't wish to be a bottom hog and wear-out my welcome. However...

Bob, the personal trainer from "The Biggest Loser" looks like he'd be a wild screw and I just know it'd improve my cardiovascular health to pound his arse.