Favorite Clothing Brands

Express Men is my favourite store, I also like Banana Republic, but there's not one reasonably close to me.

I like The Gap, also, and I always have a few of their fitted stretch t-shirts in white, and usually pick up a few other things in there when I go in to get those. This Fall I got a great brown cordoroy (spelling? It seems as though there should be a "u" in there somewhere) blazer there.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do have an ongoing love affair with Dansko Professional clogs. They're expensive but they're the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, and they seem to be indestructible. I currently own five pairs, in various colors. :redface:

I love those shoes. Love them. I currently have a pair that I beat the crap out of for a couple years (acid burns, mud, gardening, etc.) that look like hell but still function just like they did when I bought them. When I get around to it, these are my next pair of shoes. Again. They are wonderful. The only thing I can't really do is wear them to a wedding if I'm wearing a skirt or a dress... but that just means wearing my black pantsuits to work, which is fine with me. I'm on my feet 14+ hours at a time when I work a wedding.