Favorite comedian?

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw Patton Oswalt for the second time recently. He is sooooo funny! I must say he is my favorite comedian at the moment, but I'm sure that is ever changing. My favorite also include Brian Posehn, David Cross, and Chelsea Handler (hell, I love the whole Chelsea Lately crew) Who makes you guys laugh till you snort and maybe pee a little? (I was NOT walking out of that show no matter how bad I had to go)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ANY Brit comedian will do
from the 60/70/80,s
Alf Garnet,,,fck the modern PC Brigade
(us blacks generally have the propensity to .. laff at ourselves)
without fear nor favour' - yes i speak for myself
Spike Milligan or the Monty Python Dudes
ALL the BEST .. Neat Clean Fun .. uninhibited.
enz

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
How many times have we done this thread? Where's Dreamer or Novice when we need one of our resident archivists?

Still, again, Bill Hicks, Billy Connolly and, more recently Eddie Izzard and, as a double act more than their solo stuff, Noel Fielding and Julian Barratt (and the surreal shit Rich Fulcher does with those two is pretty fucking hilarious too), oh and I'm pretty fond of Lee Mack at the moment too.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Margaret Cho, circa the Revolution tour, the men of the Mighty Boosh (a la MB's Noel Fielding and Julian Barrat), Peter Cooke and Dudley Moore, Richard Pryor. Just a few of my favs.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I cannot stand the blue collars guys.

I hate southern humor.

I actually don't consider Ron White really blue collar (although he's on that tour). But being from Louisiana I have to admit that most of the overall "southern comedy" isn't my thing either. Probably doesn't help that I didn't know what a "nascar" was till I was 25. ;)

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many times have we done this thread? Where's Dreamer or Novice when we need one of our resident archivists?

Still, again, Bill Hicks, Billy Connolly and, more recently Eddie Izzard and, as a double act more than their solo stuff, Noel Fielding and Julian Barratt (and the surreal shit Rich Fulcher does with those two is pretty fucking hilarious too), oh and I'm pretty fond of Lee Mack at the moment too.

I dunno, how many times have you done it? This is my first, and I didn't see another one, you don't have to contribute if you don't want to, but thanks for doing so :D

I can't believe I forgot Eddie Izzard! He is fab, I love the boys on The Mighty Boosh as well, that is some amazing stuff.... I have to second the blue collar stuff, I never thought it was funny, I think I just love the edgy guys, or the brits style. Maybe it's a regional thing?