nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Levi's 501's
Levi's 501 with nothing under them
Levi's 501 button-fly jeans.
Sounds exactly like me. AND I've been doing it for years. When it is really hot I just wear unlined mesh shorts or silk shorts unlined. It can be a problem when doing my daily 5 mile bike ride but nobody has ever complained if my cock and balls fall out.
The photo shows what I have under the jeans or shorts.

Attachments

D

deleted645791

Loose black mesh basketball shorts with the smooth inside liner that isn't see-through. I like the air flow and how wonderfully soft they are, while the dark color and the liner don't leave me totally exposed.
My tastes have changed recently, now I like thin, smooth and stretchy single-layer basketball shorts. I have some in blue (my favorite), black, red, silver and grey. The extra air flow keeps me cool and dry, and even though the single-layer leaves nothing to the imagination, my comfort is more important to me so I'm no longer concerned or self-conscious about that.

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hehe me too ;) I cannot really think having my balls and penis slap against my legs for 15- 20 km is a very appealing idea
mine pull up after just a few mins. Love running and free balling together.

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Levi's 501's
Drip1.jpg
DSCN0133cc.jpg
DSCN0252cxxx.jpg
Paul CHenevey nude and erect on the beach - Copy.jpg
DSCN0852c.jpg

ALL PHOTOS OF PAUL CHENEVEY ARE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN AND MAY BE POSTED ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET
- BE SURE HIS NAME (PAUL CHENEVEY) AND EMAIL (nudepaulc@yahoo.com) is posted with them so that Paul can see himself exposed.

PLEASE LET PAUL (NUDEPAULC@YAHOO.COM) KNOW WHERE YOU HAVE POSTED HIM SO THAT HE CAN SEE HIMSELF

I agree - but with several buttons left open Drip1.jpg
DSCN0133cc.jpg

D

deleted645791

My tastes have changed recently, now I like thin, smooth and stretchy single-layer basketball shorts. I have some in blue (my favorite), black, red, silver and grey. The extra air flow keeps me cool and dry, and even though the single-layer leaves nothing to the imagination, my comfort is more important to me so I'm no longer concerned or self-conscious about that.
I tried taking a video of my junk in action, but I wasn't liking the quality and the lighting, but I found this video and realized this is pretty much me in my favorite blue shorts, same size dick but I hang to the left.

Is this inappropriate? Maybe for some, but I don't see anything wrong with wearing these shorts as long as I'm not walking around with a boner.
View attachment blue shorts.mp4

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried taking a video of my junk in action, but I wasn't liking the quality and the lighting, but I found this video and realized this is pretty much me in my favorite blue shorts, same size dick but I hang to the left.

Is this inappropriate? Maybe for some, but I don't see anything wrong with wearing these shorts as long as I'm not walking around with a boner.
You have a nice swing going on.... impressive