Favorite cunnilingus technique, ladies?

Favorite cunnilingus technique, ladies?

• Firm, fast tongue flicking over the clitoris.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Sweeping the tongue horizontally over or around the clitoris.

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Suckling the clitoris or labia.

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Long, slow licks from the perineum to the prepuce.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Nibbling gently with the teeth.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Tongue massaging the u-spot.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Tongue fucking.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • G-spot stimulation or other finger insertion combined with oral.

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Move that tongue over a bit, I like analingus better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care for cunnilingus, let's get to the fucking.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Is the tongue present? Yes? Then this.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other - please describe said technique in the thread...we may want to try it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm male and felt the need to participate in this poll so I checked this box.

Votes: 27 44.3%

• Total voters

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I was inspired by RawDog's thread about eating pussy. I searched to see if there was a thread like this so I figured I'd start one.

What is your favorite cunnilingus technique? Flicking, tongue fucking? Like it all, none of it? Personally, I think cunnilingus makes the world go round and it should be high up on a woman's sexual menu.

I'll start by saying that I love tongue fucking combined with clit stimulation. It's an immediate push over the edge for me and drives me crazy!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I chose "I don't care for cunnilingus, let's get to the fucking."

It's not that it doesn't feel nice - it does feel nice. But anything that isn't penetration just frustrates me. Unless you actually INTEND to torture me, please just fuck me.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I chose "I don't care for cunnilingus, let's get to the fucking."

It's not that it doesn't feel nice - it does feel nice. But anything that isn't penetration just frustrates me. Unless you actually INTEND to torture me, please just fuck me.

See, I'm the opposite...I need cunnilingus as part of my regular sexual activities. It brings my arousal to a whole other level that translates into much hotter and intense sex. Don't get me wrong, I do need the penetration...but oral will always make sex exponentially better for anyone in my bed, not just me.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
See, I'm the opposite...I need cunnilingus as part of my regular sexual activities. It brings my arousal to a whole other level that translates into much hotter and intense sex. Don't get me wrong, I do need the penetration...but oral will always make sex exponentially better for anyone in my bed, not just me.

From what I've read around here, most women are like you. I am an anomaly!

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
From what I've read around here, most women are like you. I am an anomaly!

No worries, I know other "anomalies" in real life. My friend has no use for it whatsoever. She needs deep penetration in order to orgasm, even clitoral stimulation doesn't do much for her. She lets her husband do it though because he enjoys it, even though she'd prefer to give than receive. I guess she's more like you than I originally thought. :smile:

Edit: I just thought of one more person I know like this: my sister. She is all about the cock.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No worries, I know other "anomalies" in real life. My friend has no use for it whatsoever. She needs deep penetration in order to orgasm, even clitoral stimulation doesn't do much for her. She lets her husband do it though because he enjoys it, even though she'd prefer to give than receive. I guess she's more like you than I originally thought. :smile:

Edit: I just thought of one more person I know like this: my sister. She is all about the cock.

Your friend sounds just like me!!! I do actually orgasm from clitoral stimulation, but I find it so frustrating. The cock is the way to go for me!

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Your friend sounds just like me!!! I do actually orgasm from clitoral stimulation, but I find it so frustrating. The cock is the way to go for me!

Why is it frustrating? Is it the lack of cock inside when it happens? That would make sense to me because once I go I pretty much tell my husband to get inside me RIGHT NOW. :redface:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, I had to get a drink! lol

Personally, I need some penetration along with the tongue. Too much direct stimulation of the clit hurts, but when licking is combined with fingers? Yes, please!

I never used to like cunnilingus, but as I've gotten older I've become much more comfortable with my body (ironic as my body is in no way as good as it used to be). I think that being comfortable with myself has made every element of sex much better.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why is it frustrating? Is it the lack of cock inside when it happens? That would make sense to me because once I go I pretty much tell my husband to get inside me RIGHT NOW. :redface:

I always find this hard to describe. It's like they've been teasing me all day and then are touching me with slow gentle strokes, but not anywhere near my erogenous zones. It makes me feel like a live wire, puts all my nerves on edge, and not necessarily in a good way. And even though I'm orgasming, it feels like I'm constantly on the EDGE of orgasm. Very unpleasant, even though the physical act itself isn't at all.

I actually have the same difficulty with anything slow, gentle and/or non penetrative.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Ok, I had to get a drink! lol

Personally, I need some penetration along with the tongue. Too much direct stimulation of the clit hurts, but when licking is combined with fingers? Yes, please!

I never used to like cunnilingus, but as I've gotten older I've become much more comfortable with my body (ironic as my body is in no way as good as it used to be). I think that being comfortable with myself has made every element of sex much better.

I like penetration/licking combo as well. I have experienced cunnilingus where direct stimulation hurt, but I attribute that to partners that were a little to heavy-handed (-tongued?) with their technique.

I know other woman didn't like it earlier in life because it was either too intimate for them or they had a serious fear of rejection. They followed the same path you did, becoming more comfortable with it as they became more comfortable with their body. You don't have to look like a goddess to be comfortable with your body (and you look great, btw), maybe that comfort comes from being mature, experienced and wise. I can assure you with the utmost certainty that my body is not attractive, but I am still comfortable sexually. Not really sure why, but I am...maybe it's years of conditioning, but I'm glad to have it nonetheless.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I always find this hard to describe. It's like they've been teasing me all day and then are touching me with slow gentle strokes, but not anywhere near my erogenous zones. It makes me feel like a live wire, puts all my nerves on edge, and not necessarily in a good way. And even though I'm orgasming, it feels like I'm constantly on the EDGE of orgasm. Very unpleasant, even though the physical act itself isn't at all.

I actually have the same difficulty with anything slow, gentle and/or non penetrative.

I understand now. If foreplay made me feel like that, I would be just as frustrated! Thankfully there are plenty of men out there that would be more than happy to oblige your demands. :biggrin1:

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Great Thread, BBW36. I signed on as a male,because I'm always interested to know what's the most pleasurable thing I can do for my g/f, even better as giving oral turns me on too. Funnily enough, I'm not so good at receiving it, too stimulating, too much attention on my cock turns me right off!

Fascinating to see the preferences, including the zeros. Come on girls, we men need more educating, the survey needs to be a lot bigger.

My g/f goes wild when I combine gentle G-spot stroking with suck and flicking around (but not directly on) her clit. Amazingly powerful orgasms. Now that's a turn-on for me, to see her blown away with pleasure.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would never have guessed :biggrin1:

See, just for you I would've wondered if your favorite oral technique would be a woman licking your clit, a cock rubbing your deep spot, a vibrating butt plug stuck in your ass and the guy biting your nipple. All that while your pinned to the bed, four hands all over you one of which was cupping your throat.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
See, just for you I would've wondered if your favorite oral technique would be a woman's licking your clit, a cock rubbing your deep spot, a vibrating butt plug stuck in your ass and the guy biting your nipple. All that while your pinned to the bed, four hands all over you one of which was cupping your throat.

*whimper* Make her bite my clit and you've got a deal . . .

You're in one of those moods aren't you . . .