Favorite dessert?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely love tiramisu and can whip one up in 30 minutes! That's down from three and a half hours! I haven't got to the point of making my own lady fingers, but one day I will.

Key Lime Pie is pretty popular even this far north in Florida, but it's everywhere further south.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely love tiramisu and can whip one up in 30 minutes! That's down from three and a half hours! I haven't got to the point of making my own lady fingers, but one day I will.

Key Lime Pie is pretty popular even this far north in Florida, but it's everywhere further south.
Nice baking skills win me over all the time.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, but that's the thing about tiramisu - there's no baking! Seriously! Just lady fingers, mascarpone cheese, chocolate espresso powder and a few other things. Chill and serve! That's how I can do it because I can't bake a Stir N Frost cake!

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, but that's the thing about tiramisu - there's no baking! Seriously! Just lady fingers, mascarpone cheese, chocolate espresso powder and a few other things. Chill and serve! That's how I can do it because I can't bake a Stir N Frost cake!

Doesn't it get messy jamming your fingers into all that?

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If I want something healthy I'll whip up a fresh fruit salad ...Mmm mmm good . Something rich and indulgent maybe double fudge brownies with peanut butter with chocolate frosting.. . I could give you a few recipes . I do have a sweet tooth . I even like cereal with nestles strawberry milk .

Reactions: Gelflingfay

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the best desserts in recent memory was on a camping trip in South Georgia. One of the guys made an apple cobbler on a backpack stove. It was just dehydrated apples, too. Of course anything eaten outdoors always tastes better to me.

Reactions: BetterFuture