Favorite dildo

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, my husband travels a lot so he wanted me to be faithful when he's away. So he went to Home Depot and got this wooden fencepost that was pressure treated so it can keep moisture away. He sanded on it for like two weeks before it was smooth enough. Sure, there were some splinters along the way, but the finished results are perfect! I guess it's like 6 inches in diameter, which honestly is a bit too much, but it's better than being too little. He kept the original 6 feet length, but you know I can't take but half of it. I think what did the trick is that he painted it with Krylon #417 which makes it look exotic. Sometimes I have to get the 18 year old neighbor boy to hold it for me since it's kind of heavy.

Does that help?

Reactions: Gallowglass

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i guess my favourite is my new one, its one of those with "realistic" feel and it does(ish) , its 7.5 X 5.5, not as big as my last favourite which was 8 x 6, but it feels better.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, my husband travels a lot so he wanted me to be faithful when he's away. So he went to Home Depot and got this wooden fencepost that was pressure treated so it can keep moisture away. He sanded on it for like two weeks before it was smooth enough. Sure, there were some splinters along the way, but the finished results are perfect! I guess it's like 6 inches in diameter, which honestly is a bit too much, but it's better than being too little. He kept the original 6 feet length, but you know I can't take but half of it. I think what did the trick is that he painted it with Krylon #417 which makes it look exotic. Sometimes I have to get the 18 year old neighbor boy to hold it for me since it's kind of heavy.

Does that help?
You are quite awesome. :yup: love it!

Ugh, I am totally feeling Women's Issues has far too many d-bags at the moment... I might be one of them.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Does that help?

You just won the "Best Post of the Day" award. No pun intended.

rahmeerez

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Does that help?

wow, so you say u can take half of the 6 ft length dildo loll? u must have the deepest pussy ever, 3 fuckin feet deep. thats 36 inches by the way

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol what a funny word: butt plug. has a spondiac punch to it. sounds what its like, but can be an insult too - "hey you butt plug! stop shamelessy pluging butts after getting butt in movies and come give me that butt to plug, luv"

ok, back to the subistution for dick talk.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
American women are scary, domineering, manipulative, psycho, stressed out, and have high expectations for themselves and others. They would have you believe they have it all together. But still come home to their empty apartment at the end of the day and can't figure out or won't admit that what they needs is...a new dildo?

Well, how many men *who still love feminine women* are willing to coax out the girly side of American women? Good luck!