Favorite dildo

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
American women are scary, domineering, manipulative, psycho, stressed out, and have high expectations for themselves and others. They would have you believe they have it all together. But still come home to their empty apartment at the end of the day and can't figure out or won't admit that what they needs is...a new dildo?

Well, how many men *who still love feminine women* are willing to coax out the girly side of American women? Good luck!

LOL u mad bro?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
American women are scary, domineering, manipulative, psycho, stressed out, and have high expectations for themselves and others. They would have you believe they have it all together. But still come home to their empty apartment at the end of the day and can't figure out or won't admit that what they needs is...a new dildo?

Well, how many men *who still love feminine women* are willing to coax out the girly side of American women? Good luck!

uh...girls are inherently girly, you cannot "coax" girly.
that is like trying to brew coffee from coffee.

maybe you need to step back and smell/view things from a distance...
think about it, girls= girly.

i do agree about the manipulative part...i think most women are raised by
media to be this way,it is portrayed as sexy,just like dudes act like unloving assholes to portray being more manly.:rolleyes:

D

deleted157868

6/10 troll, I almost replied seriously.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reply or not. That is the staus quo and applies to many or most here. Cheers

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women can get a dildo of almost any shape and size imaginable. They can't exactly do this with men. The materials are getting better and more real and women are able to know exactly what feel best in their vagina. I think it's pretty amazing but of course it can have negative consequences. Men may become more insecure as women take control of their sexual needs without the need of a man. Also, women start experimenting with larger sizes and pretty soon their "ideal" becomes a size of which only 2.5% of all men actually possess (many men on lpsg may not have to worry about this so much). While the women may think it's a big deal as her selection in a man has little to do with penis size, many men would not be able to deal with a woman who "enjoys" sex with her husband, but to really cum hard needs something a bit larger.

Now for the women who discover their ideal is on the smaller to average size, great! The men who tend to get insecure should seek out and stick with these women.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i do not own one.
my rabbit has a dildoish bit on it, but i only use the vibrating ears. the dildoish bit just gets used as a handle. penetration just doesn't do that much for me.
even in sex it's the slamming that does it. i don't like too big a cock because it makes slamming the wrong sort of painful.

so i guess my dildo is 0x0 inches

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 faves

1 is an 8 inch pink wand. Very long and thin handle with an upturned bend and egg shape at the end. Supposed to be for g-spot simulation but I like it deeper than g-spot.

This is the closest thing I could find to it except mine has a more egg shape at the end.

2 is made of silicone by Vixen. I like the size. Like Goldilocks it seems just about right for me girthwise - 7x5.5. A tight fit but not so tight I have nightmares trying to get it in.

I used to have one that was insanely huge...courtesy of an Online Friend who claimed he was swinging 11x6. I was never able to verify this but when he found out I've never been with anyone like him (assuming he was telling the truth) he sent me this dildo as a joke/gift -

Tera Patrick's Big One - 8x7.5

I must've struggled for days trying to see if I could do anything with that damn thing and finally gave up. I think maybe it would be good to get a pregnant woman stretched and ready for giving birth but other than that for me it ended up being useless.

Oddly my Ex came over one day to pick up some stuff he'd left after moving out and he saw that Tera Patrick dildo and went into a hyperventilating panic. Never saw anybody freak out so bad over a sex toy. I felt bad cause he was a nice guy even though things didn't work out between us. :frown1: