Favorite Dildo

kane72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey ladies, I am going to suprise my girlfriend with a new dildo and was curious if you had any recommendations on size. If it was my choice I would buy a monster, love to see her taking large object. But as I must keep reminding myself "It's not always about you" I would like to get her one she would enjoy. So I am curious as to really what is your favorite size dildo?

kane72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is actually a very good idea, Thank you.

Although I know she likes the feel of the jelly type of dildos. Wonder if they make a jelly inflatable?

kane72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your input, I'll have to do some investigating........

I'm sure it is low risk but do you think there is any chance of having one of those inflatables bust while she is using it? That would be very tramatic...

Do you have any experience with these types of dildos?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I don't, when I first heard about them I trawled the net looking for one, it was suprisingly hard to find, so when I found a site selling them I quickly and excitedly ordered one. It never arrived but the money didn't go off my credit card so deciding I'd ordered it incorrectly I went back to the site to have another go. The one I'd tried to order turned out to have been 16 inches long with a massive girth so it was a good job it never turned up, since then I've made sure to read the details on anything I order.

I wouldn't think there was much chance of them blowing up as the purpose they're intended for is to be blown up.

kane72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks again, I'll search the internet and FYI let you know what I find. I hope to find one smaller the 16" as that may give me a complex if she is able to handle it....

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have an 8 inch rubber dildo with a suction cup on the bottom. It is great to use! You can use it in the "normal" way or put it on a wall to back up on while your on your knees giving oral. You can put in on any hard flat surface and it is really strong and won't come off.
She could put it on one of your kitchen chairs and watch her ride it. yeeehaw!

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

kane72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A year or so ago I purchased her a Giant dildo, as a gag (wink wink). It was 14" long and 3" wide Here is a link.
Super Manly Cock and Balls Dildo

And believe it or not she actually took it as a challenge and was eventually able to use it. Granted not all 14" went in but the thing was wider than a coke can. I was amazed. Although she does not use it much anymore which has brought me to my original question. Because I really want to get one she will really enjoy f_cking herself with. The vagina is an amazing piece of work.!!!

Henryclan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your wife was able to take some of that dildo? I bought my wife an 8" one a few years ago that was 2" wide and she used it a few times but said it was too thick and never really felt comfortable. If I brought this one into the house, she would have hit me with it.

kane72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes she has used it many times, mostly because she knows it turns me on so much. She has a very stretchy vagina, very amazing to witness. She also enjoys fisting from time to time but I have big hands so she only does every now and then. Although she confessed to me last week that she sometimes masturbates thinking of women and having a female fist her (smaller hands). It is amazing what a little alcohol will bring out :)

But I am getting off topic here... I was considering buying one of those rabbit vibrators. Any with any experience usgin these?

|e|

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes she has used it many times, mostly because she knows it turns me on so much. She has a very stretchy vagina, very amazing to witness. She also enjoys fisting from time to time but I have big hands so she only does every now and then. Although she confessed to me last week that she sometimes masturbates thinking of women and having a female fist her (smaller hands). It is amazing what a little alcohol will bring out :)

But I am getting off topic here... I was considering buying one of those rabbit vibrators. Any with any experience usgin these?

I got a rabbit after hearing all the hype about them, and I have to say I wasn't impressed. Most people seem to like them though, so who knows. My favorite dildo is a glass/pyrex dildo with some bumps on it. I really like the smooth feeling of the glass, and it can be warmed up and cleaned really easily. The one I have is a little small though... I'd like to pick up one with a little more girth.

Reactions: Hugh Mann

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree with lel. I love the glass dildos. I have a glass one that has a corkscrew pattern on it, a ribbon of blue glass that goes all the way around it. Glass is great! Looks really good going it too :)

kane72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks a lot. I may have to pick-up one of those glass dildos for her. Do they make them with more girth than the one you have?

|e|

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay