Favorite Dildo

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by kane72, Oct 3, 2007.

1. moderateman8,5"

moderateman8,5" New Member

From what I've heard from my current and former girlfriends.. the vibration ain't that hot... Meaning.. it doesn't do much for them compared to a big shaft being shoved brutally inside of their pussy or ass.

2. |e|

|e| New Member

Albums:
    I agree... i have a small g-spot vibe that i use sometimes when i want a little clitoral stimulation, but most the time I prefer the glass dildo. Of course, the real thing is always best, but it's always fun to drive my husband crazy with the toys too ;)
    I was surprised at how few glass toys with any real girth i could find once i started looking. As far as reasonably-priced glass toys go, I could only find the Fat Jack (supposedly 3" in diameter) and Big Betty (supposedly 2" in diameter) from Don Wands. Most of the ones I found were right around 1" in diameter, which makes me wonder why there aren't more big ones. Has anyone else found a girthy glass dildo that they like? Has anyone tried the Fat Jack?

3. B_israeliwifey

B_israeliwifey New Member

These are my two favorites:
    Jeff Stryker UR3
    John Holmes UR3

The first one is an easy play and the second requires a little more energy but is amazing and the results never disappointing ;)
    I like the texture, it is softer then rubber and feels great inside. It takes a little more effort to clean, but I think it is worth it.
    My friend has me a rabbit a few years ago. I tried it couple times and was surprised at its popularity. I think it is small both in lengthy and girth. I threw it out.
    I did have a glass one too. It is very easy to maintain but for me it fell short comparing to this UR3 material.
    I hope this helps. Hubby buys me different ones all the time too. I think itÂ’s a great gift!

http://www.sexysabra.com/lpsg/lpsg.htm

4. kane72

kane72 New Member

Wow, over $100 for a large glass dildo??? That is a little crazy, It would be easier to just use a beer bottle..:)

I think she would prefer a fleshy type dildo because at times she enjoys multiple dildos and the glass one wouldn't seem to move, flex or bend very much.

This website has some amazingly large dildos for sale. Plus photos of the lady taking most of them.

osCommerce

These are probably way to large for most women to enjoy.

5. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

i have really been looking to get the Jeff Stryker dildo. is it easy to clean? i tried searching for info on cleaning it but none of the websites i went to had anything about how you are supposed to clean it.

6. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    I'm pretty sure that you will put them in good use.
    After the video i am quite sure that you are a real person and a member of LPSG. But i suspect that you already knew that.
    One question: Have you been told that you are super hot?

7. kane72

kane72 New Member

Do any of the ladies here ever use these type of super large dildo's or are they just more of a gage or novelty?

osCommerce

8. PerfectlySexy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  9. kane72

kane72 New Member

Thanks I'll look in to those, although I think she will still need a little more girth.

10. kane72

kane72 New Member

Do any of the ladies here actually enjoy playing with large household objects? My lady admitted the other day that using everyday stuff really gets her off sometimes, if the mood is right..

11. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

i do. i need to get a toy though.

Draft saved Draft deleted