Favorite ejaculation position?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably doggy style, with me on my knees. Something about being vertical really gives me a head rush to compliment the other features of an orgasm. I often find myslef dizzy, heart racing and gasping for air after cumming in this position.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any position is fine with me. I prefer to be thrusting as deep as possible when I have my orgasm, timing the thrusts with my spasms. There is just something about being deep inside a woman when I'm cumming! :blink:

LapDog :p

Mad Danny: I love cumming in the missionary position, and that's usually how we end up, even if we've started with her on top. That's how I feel most relaxed.

I love being deep inside her when I come, slowing down my thrusts and just letting that beautiful orgasm take a hold of me until I'm shooting deep inside her. There's nothing I love more than a long, intense orgasm.
:loveya:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Mar 24 2005, 12:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Mar 24 2005, 12:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Er, Massivepkgo_Chuck... did you even read the initial post? Here is it again:

<!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dilznick
@Mar 23 2005, 07:54 AM
A spin on the other thread of similar title... thought this was more interesting.
[post=293332]Quoted post[/post]​
Your thread was about masturbation, was it not? Good. Now, if you have nothing to add to the discussion, do yourself a favor and don&#39;t post.

Anyone else?
[post=293625]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote] UUUUUHHHH, Herr doctor, If you will be so kind as to read my subject, it includes both. By the way, I was just kidding. :glare:
Do yourself a big favor and get your story straight before you say things like that.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I love cumming missionary, and deeply shoved into her - love splashing it into her depths. Get&#39;s me stimulated highly when I plunge it into her and rest it there while it spews.

Bruce