favorite era of music by decade

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
For me it would probably be the sixties first, with the nineties close behind. It's sad that there are now 'remember the '90s' music collections being sold on late-night infomercials, and that they now refer to songs from that decade as "old school" on the radio. It makes me feel old.:eek::redface: It does bring back great memories though.:rolleyes:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Somehow it seems to magically correspond with the years you attended high school. I'm no exception. I think the golden age is approximately '93-97. Tho i was in high school 95-99. For most of the pundits, they were in high school in 60s and 70s. I appreciate much of 60s music as well, like beatles and bob dylan.

Tho I'm pretty out of touch with today's music scene. I don't feel too much for many new artists today... especially rock groups

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did like the 60's folk music and the 60's save the world and let's love everyone music, but my favorite is the 70's, and the early 80's.

I will have to say I want to start with the 30's through the mid to late 40's take a hiatus and then jump to the late 50's through the mid to late 80's. :biggrin1: