Favorite eye color for a woman?

What's your favorite color for women's eyes?

• Green

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Something else

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men - what's your favorite eye color for a woman to have? Click the appropriate box on the poll.

I love girls with green eyes best. Green eyes on a girl are so fucking hot I can't describe it. Then after that comes blue, grey, and hazel, in that order. Brown is last on my list.

Even though Rachael Ray has brown eyes, I'd still hit it, though!:rolleyes:

I don't pay much attention to men's eye colors. It also pisses me off that I have brown eyes, I think something lighter would look better.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where does gold fall on your list? I didn't see it as a choice.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That falls under the "Something else" option. How the fuck does a human being get gold eyes without colored contacts anyhow?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That falls under the "Something else" option. How the fuck does a human being get gold eyes without colored contacts anyhow?
I don't know but I have them...they're sort of brown but not really, more gold...at least that's what people say.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forgot to mention they were blue up until 3-4 years and then morphed into gold.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I've always preferred really dark brown eyes on a woman for as long as I can remember, like this and this. (I have dark brown eyes myself.)

But I'm with someone right now who has the most amazing green eyes and they're like nothing I've ever seen before - both because they're hers, and objectively - I've definitely found a new appreciation for lighter eyes. (Not that I ever disliked them at any point.)

Violet is my favorite. Just like Elizabeth Taylor:
0028-0605-2307-3909_SM.jpg

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought green would score higher than it has. It'd be cool if there were more variety in eye colour - gold, silver, purple, yellow, although red and orange would look scary.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a fairly pronounced preference for the non-brown colorings over brown, but I have not observed in myself any preference among the various non-brown colorings (blue, green, gray, hazel, etc.). That is not to say that I don't care what sort of coloring someone's eyes have, so long as they aren't brown; just that I don't think that it is correlated statistically with my finding particular pairs of eyes attractive. Also, I have known brown-eyed women whose eyes I found very attractive. I have also noticed that, among brown eyes, I have a preference for dark brown—what the Italians call "occhi neri," which unfortunately cannot be translated literally, as we use the expression "black eye" to mean a bruised eye socket—over light or medium brown.

Hazel is the coloring with the widest range of attractiveness. I have seen hazel eyes that were quite enchanting and I have seen some that, from close up, actually made me feel queasy (they were green with gobs of brown seeming to ooze around in them).