Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So when things are about to get physical, what first move turns you on the most? Or do some of you prefer making the first move? I'll admit that it is a big turn on for me when the girl I'm with initiates it.

Reactions: Sunstar

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A huge fan of the "fuck me" snog. If my intentions are not communicated physically I have a wealth of sex-smack to throw down.

My favorite boy move is when he comes up behind me, reaches under and between my legs rub my vulva from while kissing my neck. If he wraps his other hand around my neck to for bent back kisses. Woof!

Instant horny puddle of Mickey.

I tend to make the first move with my sweetie. My libido is higher than his. Kisses can communicate a lot between us and it's often enough to spark his interest. Sitting on his lap + kissing definitely does it, if kissing alone does not.

For me, neck kisses, nibbles, and bites are fantastic.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
In my relationship, I love it when he gently caresses my boobies and nibbles my neck. Sometimes he'll palm my vulva at the same time over my panties.

Within a minute he's feeling the moisture.

When I was not in a monogamous relationship, I was basically the only one making a move. I always found a way to use my words to express my interest. Seeing the look on a fellas face when I just put all the cards on the table... Pretty nice ego boost. :cool: