Favorite foods/and size

micro: What is your favorite foods? Are they different from when you were rapidly growing as a teenager? Did you take any vitamin or mineral supplements? Do you attribute any particular food or eating habits, (or any habits you had) to your current state of endowment?

longtimelurker: I'll be the first to reply here...

The major thing that I think characterises my diet is the sheer amount of meat. I feel as though I've missed something if I don't have at least one meat meal a day.

Other than that I, like a lot of British people, have a great passion for oriental foods - esp. Indian, which I usually have at 2x a week at least.

As for suppliments, nah - don't believe in them. It can be just as risky to overdose on vitamins than to underdose (esp. the fat-soluble ones like vit A). I kind of rely on what I eat to provide all I need.

As for nutrition and size - it is well known that the quality of nutrition can effect size enormously (just look at the recent generations of Japanese compared to their predecessors) - so I see no reason why having a poor diet shouldn't effect your size in other areas as well.

gigantikok: I take no supplements.

I really love pastas, Chinese, Greek, and certain types of South American food. Oh god, I could kill for some fried Plantains, Pupusas, and refried beans. Yup, that's the way it is in El Salvador... fried, fried, refried, and more-fried. :)

Longhornjok: There were things I couldn't stand as a kid that I eat now (beets, green beans) and other things I couldn't stand that I still can't stand (liver, cooked carrots). I like most any kind of food, but try to make fairly healthful choices most of the time. I'd be happy to sign up for a beer and ice cream diet, though.

I take a daily multi-vitamin and gingko biloba (I don't remember why).

gigantikok: [quote author=Longhornjok link=board=health;num=1063738488;start=0#3 date=09/16/03 at 22:24:46]I take a daily multi-vitamin and gingko biloba (I don't remember why).[/quote]
:D :D

feared: people shun me for this, but i'll say it anyway.

bbq meatlovers pizza is teh shizat!

Charles88: Vitamin E will greatly increase the volume of cum that you produce. It will also increase the distance you shoot and the strength of your erection. There are many different forms in which you can take it...through pills, but the best way is the liquid form. You get an eye dropper and put a few drops of the vitamin into your pee hole. It works very well.

jerkin4-10: im a firm believer in antioxidents...especially C and E...i dont think you can take too much [within reason] of either of these...i drink lots of water and try to follow the atkins method..except for a weekly pizza and zucchini fest...and a bit of ice cream...