Favorite Gay Magazines

I'm never really satisfied with the gay magazines that I buy. They're always in plastic and I'm disappointed when I get it home and take the plastic off. The last one that I bought was play guy, and I thought it was kinda lame. The photography was really bad and didn't flatter the poor guys at all. What are some high-quality gay magazines that actually have something unique, interesting and hot in them? What are your favorites?

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi N!
Glad you asked the question!

There used to be a magazine called "Inches"...not sure if it's still out there...
haven't seen it in a while...Anybody know what happened to it???
They had great quality pics and articles...I really enjoyed it and miss it.
Anybody got a link for it?

Thanks!
R

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there's only been one I really liked -- very old, seventies or eighties Blueboy cover photo of a tanned, well-muscled curly haired, green-eyed hunk biting into a green apple

went onto ebay, and found an old copy that I have in storage someplace -- think it turned me gay ... it was that hot!

bigbertie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You may want to think twice , maybe thrice , before subscribing to 'Inches' as I have heard that the publishers are about to cease trading. Old copies are always worth a look , however, do beware the hyperbole ; the magazine frequently described Chad Hunt as 14 inches.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The last photo in my "entertainment gallery"...has a pic of a guy from "Inches Mag"
with a 14" er...Is that the one you're talking about???LOL

Anyway, I found covers of the "Blueboy" mag online too...googled the pics for it...
Lots to explore there...too! Does the Mag you have show up if you google it's cover???

Thanks to OP ... Thanks for finding the link to "inches mag"...Appreciated!!!
Cheers
R

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I think this gallery is better than any mag

Last edited by a moderator:

MARCOPOLO4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as far as i'm concerned there are no more 'skin' mags worth purchasing. all the good ones ceased publication years ago. i think the best one was 'in touch for men'

BDS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as far as i'm concerned there are no more 'skin' mags worth purchasing. all the good ones ceased publication years ago. i think the best one was 'in touch for men'

In Touch had the best stories/pictures/articles

austin-dude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Read in one of the gay mags in Pittsburgh that the company that makes "Inches" (and all it's variations Black Inches, etc.) stopped or is stopping the publication and a few other titles because they can't make it anymore. Likely becuase of the Internet access to video etc.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyway, I found covers of the "Blueboy" mag online too...googled the pics for it...
Lots to explore there...too! Does the Mag you have show up if you google it's cover???

couldn't find an image thru a google search, but I found that I've got the copy that I bought

scanner is out, so i took a pic -- this will give you an idea (BTW it was issue # X III, Aug/Sept 1977)

actually, just found a link -- http://www.gayeroticarchives.com/02_pubs/B/i/Blueboy_Vintage/

Attachments

Last edited: