Favorite jerked off position

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Ordinary, Nov 14, 2008.

  1. Ordinary

    Ordinary New Member

    Apr 16, 2007
    Likes Received:
    Don't know if other guys just aren't into this, but I can't find anything about it without a name...when I'm lying face down and my wife pulls my cocks down to point at my toes (takes a minute to relax that ligament), I can come like a firehose! Also, it's a lot nicer for her to work on my balls or specifically on that little are just below the frenulum. Damn it's hot. Even if I'm on my knees and she just angles it back hard it works for me.

    Anybody with a similar experience? What do I call that technique (other than "the best")?
    #1 Ordinary, Nov 14, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  2. cyberczar

    cyberczar New Member

    Dec 10, 2007
    Likes Received:
    I call it individuality. ;-)

    We humans are an amazing bunch, aren't we?

    We're as varied in everything we do and with everything we love and enjoy, and the same holds true for our bodies.

    It's great that you and your wife have found a mutually enjoyable position for both of you that enables you achieve such a strong climax.

    For me, I've got this spot right at the base of my cock almost — but not quite — inside my pelvis that, when pressure is applied, causes me to cum like a fountain and gives me a mind-blowing orgasm myself.

    No wonder acupuncture and reflexology are so popular in some cultures!

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice