favorite jerkin lubes

josh82823

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love ID too, I gots me one of those big 17.6 oz bottles.
But when I didn't have that, it was down to precum and spit ;)
[post=258201]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I agree, ID is fantastic.

Hey Kudos - wet sand? :eek: And was the meat you used attached to someone, or was it the kind that comes from a cow :lol:

IAMaBIGboy:
Originally posted by RoysToy+Aug 19 2004, 07:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Aug 19 2004, 07:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ponybilt@Aug 19 2004, 06:29 AM
Spit. Spit is absolutely the best. Especially that gooey, slimey, viscous, throat spit produced by prolonged deepthroating. But then I guess that wouldn&#39;t really be masturbating, would it? :p
Naugh, we&#39;ll have to give that another cognomen, ponybiltman. But as far as the type of spit you describe as being the best, I&#39;ll leave it to you, our experienced authority, to label the stuff.
[post=253017]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I like K-Y Liquid too, but I also like Vaseline, Baby Oil, and grease.

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading this suggestion, I went out and bought baby oil gel. I&#39;d never heard of it and was an avid user of regular baby oil or glycerin. WOW&#33; I love the way it feels and love the way it keeps my dick soft and supple for many hours after I&#39;m done wanking.

Great suggestion.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Funny, as an uncut guy, I used to consider myself lucky. No need for lube. I make enough pre-cum, usually, and having a foreskin is a little like carrying your own personal vagina around on the end of your dick. I never need lube for anything other than penetration.

In fact, I used to feel sorry for all the uncut guys who have to, say, reach for the baby oil every time they want to wank.

Then, I tried baby oil. And, um, I don&#39;t feel sorry for you any more.

hb8

P.S. Oh, and Mr. Stout, let me echo kudo451. I take my hat off to pond scum, too&#33;

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The pond scum your referring too is not what i said, it was algea, it grew in long thin hairlike strands, technically called hyphe. So it was smooth and slippery, not scummy. But thanks for the comment, most people don&#39;t reply to my posts for some reason.
GE

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by skoaldipper@Oct 13 2004, 02:13 AM
Well...I like to jerk off while dipping Skoal. Dip spit makes the best lube for jerking and/or fucking (pussy and ass&#33;).
[post=259198]Quoted post[/post]​

wow - I will try to remain non-judgmental. But that is just a touch troubling...how special that must make the ladies feel.

MuscleJockLA

Experimental Member
Media
I recently found out that on average I was paying around &#036;1.70 an ounce for Wet Platinum or ID Millenium retail. Being the sort that I am I found out that you can get Wet Platinum in a gallon size for around 90 cents an ounce. . . . I just saved a few of the old Wet Bottles, the new gallon lives under the sink in the back and even comes with an easy pump to refill the smaller bottles.

MuscleJockLA

jizslurp: For all you guys who like baby oil but don&#39;t like the scent - try mineral oil (at any drugstore). Same stuff, no smell. It&#39;s also really cheap, for those who have mentioned the thrifty aspect. Personally, I love the original Elbow Grease, and yes, I remember Crisco fondly as well. No gay man&#39;s bedside table was complete without that blue and white can with the apple pie.