• MFM

Votes: 72 18.9%
  • MMF

Votes: 87 22.9%
  • MMM

Votes: 87 22.9%
  • Never had a threesome.

Votes: 45 11.8%
  • Tried threesomes, but don't like them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like more than one kind, and could not choose which.

Votes: 23 6.1%

• Total voters

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What is your favorite kind of threesome?

FFF - All women.

FFM - Two women and a man all interacting together.

FMF - Two women interacting with a man, but not with each other.

MFM - Two men interacting with a woman, but not with each other.

MMF - Two men and a woman all interacting together.

MMM - All men.

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
Did a MMF with a friend of mine on some chick that picked us up in a bar in Fresno. Huge tits. I couldn't do the sloppy seconds though after he didn't use condom and I didn't have one either, so I just concentrated on those massive mammaries. Passed out and woke up in the middle of the night and she was gone. I felt so used.:cool:

Done a couple of MFF in massage parlors and I like those alot. As long as everyone are enjoying themselves it's all good. I like to watch as well as participate. Watched a couple fuck in person while I JO'ed last year. The guy was not really into being watched.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've tried several types of threesomes, and my favorite is still FFM.

I like any threesome where everyone can interact with anyone else. That way, nobody has pressure to always pleasure the other two, or is expected to be the center of attention all the time. If somebody wants to get a drink, grab a snack, use the toilet, or take a breather for a few minutes, the other two can still play. Even if one person is all fucked out and wants an hour of down time, he or she can still cuddle with the other two while they keep going. When that happens with one-on-one sex, the person is sometimes frustrated about not getting all the sexual pleasure he or she wanted.

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been the ham in the sandwich of a FFM, and am still waiting for my MFM. That said, I'd love to be an observer and participant in a MMF arrangement - as much as I love being the centre of attention, there's something unbelievably hot about two guys getting into each other.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MMF

watching another guy penetrating his dick into a girls pussy does it for me, then watching him cum, knowing that my dick is going into that pussy.............................

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, since I'm 100% homo, it's all-guy MMM all the way for me. The great thing about all being men is that you've all got the same parts and you can all do the same things to each other. You're interchangeable.

Penises are fun.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
MFM, it's nice to get full attention and pampering from two people simultaneously, plus the whole naughtiness of the entire situation :scool:.

The other threesome experience I had was a very brief FFM that was cryptic and awkward, so no real competition there.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MFM!

And yes, I have done this, but only once so far.

However, I'm big on safe sex, so I wouldn't go back to the situation where the MFM was - they wouldn't use condoms, and I insist on it. I say that it is just as much for the man's protection as the woman's. I was risky that one time, but no more.